Reviews for Our Lives Unbound Extras
silton chapter 4 . 1/31
GAH - I should not be reading this at work!
Im going cross-eyed...
As you see, I am having a theladyingrey42 re-read week...
So you will probably see my name pop up quite a few times...that is if you dont kill me.
How can I read this over & over and still be so affected?
PERFECTION!
twirob chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
thanks so much for posting these extras! i havent read them before they were amazing!this last one was this year and you didnt press complete so im looking fowrd to more as i said in the review of the story i havent found any other subward stories so this makes up for it :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Somehow this was stuck in my Spam folder. The NERVE! This might just be my favorite chapter between these two. To think back at how shy and afraid he was when they first met, and here he is asking her to marry him. I'm all misty!
MoCullen chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Thank you for sharing these outtakes! I feel like they really complete the story:)
MoCullen chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
That was so very HOT! I love it too that he makes him confident enough to try this with her. Great outtake;)
MoCullen chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
They found a couple they can play with:)
DarkBitterSea chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I have a question about Alice. When Edward and Jasper first hung out, Edward asked him what Alice's problem was and Jasper said it wasn't his story to tell. Did Alice have a damaging relationship or something?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Good good stuff. To bad it ends .
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
i just love these guys to death. xx
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
oh wow. in just these 800-odd words you've made me fall in love with them both all over again and i am aching to reread their entire story once more. i know i've thanked you before, but it isn't enough. your devotion to expressing the beauty of this relationship is a gift to your readers.
Drtyltlsecret chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
What a fantastic surprise to find this in my inbox : ). So glad you are still exploring with these 2... Keep writing!
NKubie chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I'm not sure what was going on that day, but I'm so glad that it prompted you to post this.

I have loved this story for such a long time and squee every time I see an outtake. One of my all-time favorite stories! Re-living some of the journey through the outtake reminds me of how far they came (pun intended). ;)

I always love seeing the difference in their demeanor when they are Edward & Bella vs. Pet & Mistress. Such devotion each time, but different tone. Love it!

Hope you are long out of your funk!

xo
Nan
Edward's Eternal chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
perfect
AH Darling chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
So very lovely! Don;t know or care what's up with the fandom. But I hope that you're feeling better!

Thanks for sharing with us.
enamoramiento chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Just the other day I was browsing through "Our lives unbound" and missing them a little :o)
Thank you!