Reviews for Our Lives Unbound Extras
laura-1025 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Oh, how I miss Subward and Domella! It was wonderful to get another glimpse into their life after OLU. I loved seeing them struggle with an issue, talk it out, make things better and come out the other side stronger. I'm amazed at your ability to do that within one chapter and make it look effortless. When I know it's not. LOL!

Thank you for sharing your talent and these two wonderful characters with us, we are so, so lucky!

ilovealion chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Subward is now and will always be one of my top five Edwards of all time. I just love this story... Thanks for the little glimpses you give from time to time.

Thanks for writing.

Oh- I met MSKathy at the Twific meetup. She's a hoot. I'm sure she told you all about our dominatrix lecture. I can truly say, from the discussion and tid bits she gave us, your Mistress Bella and Subward are pretty spot on in their relationship. I thought of your characters often during the course of her "instruction." xoxo
happymoon35 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
What a treat to be able to revisit these characters again!

I remember when you first started writing this story that I avoided it at all costs despite being a fan of your other work. I don't generally enjoy stories of submissive men and figured the story wouldn't be appealing to me. But then I loved one of your new one shots so much I thought I have to at least give this story a try out of respect for your other work. Wow, I am so glad I did!

These characters are so well rounded and real and the story is so heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it!
simba5waldo5 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I just about screamed when i saw u updated. I cant believe it. I love these 2 characters together. I felt bad for edward at the begining though. Glad he was able to talk to jasper anfmd he could give edward advice. Love how bella and ed talked everyrmthing out and edwards idea of changoing a punishment to a reward so he was more comfortable with the cage. Fantastic job. Glad u wrote till next time so that means there will be more. Squeell! Melissa.
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I've always loved all of your stories, but this Edward, gosh he's adorable!
aerobee82 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Loved it SFM. And the hurty parts weren't as hurty as I thought they'd be. :)
misskma chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Thanks for the outtake, I must reread the entire story soon
ludimilapc chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I just LOVE when there's a extra chapter for my favorites fics... Tks for making my boring afternoon at work so much more... well, not boring... lol

Cheers from Brazil.

majose chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I wondered how you survived the raid (knocking of wood). This is one if my favorite fics and I probably should archive it myself for re-reading. I was thinking how much I love this couple and how I enjoye your writing when you one upped yourself and made me crack up when Edward cracked up his cage. Thanks of the outtake! I've been looking forward to it :)
izziey chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
thank you for respecting and honoring the kink community with your story. it is obvious that you have done a great deal of research and truly take responsibility for how you depict all of us.
HollBeth chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
What a squeal-worthy surprise in my inbox...I'll never tire of visiting with these two beautiful souls.

As always, your words are poetry and your portrayal of love unmatched. Beautiful. Thank you!
Chicklette chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
*all the happy sighs*

This is still one of my very favorite stories. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :)
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
The burst cockcage, the boost for the male ego. It makes me wonder if Edward is at least able to bend the metal one. *lol*

Great chapter
lknots chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Excellent! Thank you!
kitkat681 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012

This makes me want to go back and re-read it again...and it feels like I just read it.

Thank you...