Reviews for Our Lives Unbound Extras
sleepwalker1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I was so happy to see this update. I have missed these two so much. I was nervous about them playing with others but I loved this. As always it was so well done. I look forward to more.
Britt01 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Damn...beautifully written, beautiful chapter. You do such a good job of demonstrating how Edward and Bella interact, and why Edward feels the way he does - so safe and loved in subspace. I love them all laughing with happiness at the end, too.
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Strangely enough, I actually think that was good for him. So he knows he's not alone. I loved it.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
What a pleasant surprise this was! Really enjoyed their playtime w/ Kate & Garrett.

LOVED the tease for the compilation. Haven't made my donation yet, but soon.
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Delightful...these little glimpses are great...keep them coming.
Lori94 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
HOT! Love it!
xIGiveUpx chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
OMG. I'm at a loss for words.

Ok, here are a few. Amazing and hot. No, smokin' hot and amazing. Just wow.
jansails chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Edward experiences one of his previous hard limits, a play scene with others.

Fortunately, Edward's trust in his Mistress has grown & developed to such an extent he can now expose himself to the voew of others as he submits to Bella fully.

bornonhalloween chapter 2 . 5/22/2011

I was so happy to see this outtake in my inbox! Everything about this story thrills me. I love your writing, their relationship, the depth of their connection, and yeah, it is way sexy. Edward's POV is always perfection. His honesty and devotion really come through in every part of every scene. I love how safe he always feels, no matter the circumstances. And the little moments he shared with Garrett in this chapter were highly entertaining.

Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with us!

kitty j chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Dearest Darling Lady Grey,

Please, please, pllleeeeeassse, give us more of these two. As much as you have to give, we will take, and read, and love. It looks like I'll be donating soon. No way I could do without Bella and anal. Oh yeah baby. Oh, and seriously, that's love. To let people watch while you're being plugged with a strap-on. Grrrrrrrr! Meeeoooww!

kitty j
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
GOD! I never thought I'd see the two of them playing with another couple. Good lord, that was intense. I made the mistake of trying to read the chapter while driving down the road, which is so not a good thing. I finally had to put it down, which totally ticked me off. I'm not a patient being.

It's so amazing to see Edward doing things like this. It's not the sex, per se, just seeing him comfortable enough to be able to do these things that give him such pleasure and happiness is wonderful. Without shame, without fear, it makes me so happy. I love this Edward so much, I feel an intense desire to protect him. Which means that seeing him so intensely happy makes me ecstatic in return. Something with his character in particular resonates with me. I've said that before, I know, but it's just very true. Doesn't happen hardly at all when I'm reading fanfic. Or any fic.

Thanks for the outtake!
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Ahhhhhh*deep sigh of relief* that was positively beautiful.

I loved it...all of it..i love his ability to let go of his fears, to trust her, completely and to let the subspace take over.

JSYK this story is definitely one of my top 5 most favorite fics ever. I love it have loved it from the beginning.

It's amazing.
kelysuperficial chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
*unintelligible moaning mumbling*
delilah69 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
i wonder how edward will react taking bella like she takes him?
ECis4Me chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I'm always so torn when I read your dirty dirty chapters. Cz your words are so freaking beautiful but their actions... Holy cow! :-)

Loved it. I was half expecting Garrett to join in, knowing you were writing this for Bmango.. lol

xx Tyra