Reviews for Our Lives Unbound Extras
kelysuperficial chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Swoony happy sighs.
Sheeijan chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Thanks for this. I was feeling pretty blue today at the fandom, for various reasons I won't go into. But this was a nice pick me up. It reminded me there are lots of wonderful completed fics out there that were beautifully written and didn't go off in a direction I couldn't agree with. Anyway, I know what I'll be reading today. Your fic, again.
CdrIvanova chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Loved this! Just that feeling of contentment that exudes from Edward is amazing.
Cina's chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Oh I've missed these two
FluffyLiz chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Beautiful - loved it. So glad you had this little treat tucked away. This story has long been in my top 10, where I don't doubt it will remain.
ethelouise chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
What a wonderful treat. I have missed this story. Thanks so much for sharing.
dihenydd chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Ahhhhhhh
reader83 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I was just thinking about this story the other day, and how I missed it! So good to see an update! And such a sweet one it was . :)
KATHRYN00 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Yum
meepison chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Amazing! So excited to see the notice in my inbox. Any time I can revisit these two is very welcome. As usual, your writing is superb. Perfect proposal. for them.
Thank you for showing us another piece of their story. I will never tire of this couple so feel free to add more if the inspiration strikes!
Scarlettplay chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Loved it! Absolutely breathtaking. Our Lives Unbound continues to be my absolute favorite fan fic ever, and I reread it every few months, it's that amazing!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
:). Not sure how it would fit with the rest, but I would love to see an outtake of Edwards first time meeting Charlie.
2old4fanfic chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
the most tender, and watery, collared proposal every (wipes tiny tear from eye). thx
Nan82 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Thank you. Wonderful. You own me with this story.
angelbethy chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
This made my shitty day a whole lot better. Thank you. Just, thank you.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »