Reviews for You're My Flame
sarah.shilo chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This was really nice
gumper chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Would love a sequel to this!
VanessaHolliday chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Agree w others... you should continue with this story (at least a few more chapters, maybe one in the carriage on the way home, one in their bedroom, and one the next morning).
bellawu chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
please write the sequel :) love it
festinalente50 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
not sure Scarlett would be so adventurous, but a fun story - and love the ending!
HelenSES chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Really liked this. You have to suspend slight belief that Scarlett would do this in a brothel but she might have done it at home.

I liked the suspense because I wasn't wholly sure he knew it was her at the beginning - and I found the end very sexy. Such a man!

I agree with someone else who reviewed- you should do part 2!
iknowyou2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Loved it! So Scarlett
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
hey this was really nice :) don't know if I should say this but I loved the whole "behind" thing ;) it was very sexy. and I loved the fact that he probably knew it was her the moment he came into the room.
gattabrie chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
THAT'S REALLY GOOD! please, don't stop it here! I want to know what happens at home... :-)
hummeldoll chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It would have been hilarious if it was Dr Meade, or Mr Merriweather or even Uncle Henry who walked in instead of Rhett.
Joyfylgrl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved this! It was time for some good smut! You should make a part #2 so we can find out what he had in mind for her the rest of the evening ;)
la letra escarlata chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great story!
JillieJo chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very erotic! I kept thinking what would Scarlett do if that man was not Rhett!lol ;0)
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I like.
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Beautifully written and very erotic. Uncharacteristic sure, but I don't mind. We've been short of smut over here lately so this was a pleasure to read. Thanks for adding this.