Reviews for Dark Fantasy
blacktea chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
This story is so cool. It really got me thinking. It inspired me on stuff I was writing somehow. I realized a werid dream sequence would be perfect for a future chap mine. Anywho great job! I kinda like not know what the hell just happened. lol
digi-gal-rox chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
update soon!
whitewave16 chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
Please give us the sweet and fluffy epilogue! Pretty please!
whitewave16 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I'd like to find out how Syaoran and Sakura connects since they don't know each other in real life and the first time they met was when he operated on her.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I just fnishe dreading "hunt for a cherry blossom" and just noticed that syaoran is in another sleep-deprived, highly stressful job. :- I'm into details that's why I like your fics so much.
whitewave16 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Is the serial killer a painter? And are Syaoran's dreams of Sakura based on his paintings?
kindersuprised chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
Fascinating. Even though my like for SS fics has gone down considerably (because of the sheer number of um... overused/cliche/horrible SS fics) I really enjoyed this. I felt that the characters were all In Character (Amazing! How do you do it?) and the shifts from dream to reality were masterfully done. I could barely notice them- and I was looking hard. I loved how Sakura and Syaoran interacted with each other, and Tomoyo was a lovely plus. (God I love that girl). I'm glad it wrapped up like that, and I'm looking forward to the epilogue. Great work! I'm in awe.
finding chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
Oh, wow. Let's say this was made into a drama serial, like one of those thrillers, or better still, a movie. Us readers will be the first to buy tickets! While all the chapters were relatively dark and rather disturbing, I hope the epilogue would be cheerier and lighter! Thanks for a wonderful story from a great author like you!
Fylleth chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I do hope you're still aive, because your account is dead since early last year and if you do not reincarnate yourself all your readers will come for you. D:
Cherysinger chapter 10 . 1/2/2005
Hey! What happened to the epilogue, huh? Hurry up! It's been forever since you've updated ANY of your stories, so speed it up. Lol! I'm not forcing you or anything.
starquestor chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
hi there, it has been a REALLY long time since your last update. are u still writing or have u *crosses fingers* retired from ?

hopefully, u will still be able to post up the epilogue for this story and a quick ending for the hunt for a cherry blossom.

i missed your writings and definitely haven't forgotten about them. please update soon. :o)
somnambulating chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Ah, update already. I'm dying here.
searching1234 chapter 10 . 1/24/2004
Very intriguing and well written. Loved it!
searching1234 chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
The cherry smell. I'm actually stumped if it has nothing to do with Sakura. At first, I thought you meant, "could we smell it? i.e. What's that cherry smell" In other words the story becoming real to us. But you were serious. I thought maybe Syaoran is in a coma too, and that's the reason that he is so connected to her. Or maybe she's the one visiting him and he smells the scent. No, I think he's real now especially with the clocks. It will be interesting to see if Sakura had bite marks on her shoulder.
So, the killer is painting these dream scenarios for them. Sakura is in the same boat that Syaoran is acording to the Labyrinth scene, but that doesn't explain why the first dream was like a familiar date for her. Anywho, unless the killer is the one using some kind of Cherry smelling hallucinagenic(sp?) I have no idea to drug him, I'm clueless. Off to the next chapter.
searching1234 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
P.S.-Chapter 2 reminds me of a cross between Alfred Loyd Tennyson's "The Lady of Shalott" and the 80's flick "Dreamscape". (I'm just really impressed with this fic. I'll shut up and leave now.)