Reviews for Only More Love
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 9/11/2018
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Celticsagittarius chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
I enjoyed this story but if feels unfinished.
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 5 . 2/14/2017
So much fun and ease to read. Like it really (could've)happened.
I just love it! Great writing and I'm just getting started so I have lots of stories ahead of me.

Thank you!
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
It's written so sweet. So full of understanding and real emotions.
I love it and am glad I still have two chapters to discover...;-)
naybaybay chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this! I really liked how you made Josh a good guy and not a douche like in a lot of stories. This whole thing was the perfect blend of sweet and believable, I really love the Kate/Alexis dynamic and the romance was just spot on. Thanks for an awesome read!
sigal5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Hey, what is this? Jumping from the arm of Josh to that of Castle immediately. This Kate is not the Kate I admire. So frivolous! She was lying to both Castle and Josh.
jahoney chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
A very good chapter and a very well written ending. An enjoyable little short story.
jahoney chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
A solid well written chapter. A pleasure like always to read.
jahoney chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
You showing the growth of love and family.
jahoney chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
This chapter made me smile
jahoney chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
A very good set up chapter
The Muse of Apollo chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Really liked it. Not really in character, but who cares!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Sounds like she wants him to get frisky! He'd be a fool not to!

This was a fun story! I plan to check out your other stories, too. Started with your oldest.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
She stayed the night on his couch last night in her street clothes! If she brings her pajamas, he's going to want to take her to bed with him! Sounds like a plan!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I didn't see that coming! When he took her hand as the bomb was about to go, I knew she was thinking it! She was trying to tell him in the freezer! So, she was thinking it when the end was upon them! She was accepting that at least they would die together! Hand in hand! At least she would have that! But, I never expected her to openly admit to him that she loved him on the same day that she breaks up with Josh! But I love it!