Reviews for Smiles
PeinVPuppy chapter 1 . 3/13
I loved this story I got teary eyed and awwwed at the sweet ending well done
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh my... #amazed

Naruto had a lot similarity from Kushina...! :D

And Teuchi accept him...!

At first he's already professional! Because he accept Naruto as his customer when he still didn't really like him.
But now, he would be different!

Nice!
Miner603 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love it, well done. You're right, as well, Teuchi gets no screen time and is incredibly neglected for it, as is his daughter, Ayame.
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This story makes me want to cry whenever I read it. 'Cause of the FEELS. Great job!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I think it's plausible. I've always liked that ramen man.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Memories really can come back out of the blue like that. (Yay for side character spotlight.)
UltimateFireball chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow. Wonderful, wonderful story. Deeper than I thought it would be, and a great show of emotion, the parallel between Naruto and his parents is well done. Fantastic.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Love, love, love it! Teuchi is awesome and it was beautiful to see him change his mind about naruto. I love the writing style too!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Your fics are all very deep and insightful. I'm looking forward to your next work.
Heiwa no Hato chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's a very nice story, very well-written. Good job! :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Okay - this is SOOOO cute! I love this story and I thought the characterisation was perfect! Brilliant work!

Nela
Rasei chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I always thought he was one of Naruto's first friends. I love your story alot. :)
louderlaughter chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is something I never would've thought of. I liked how Teuchi remembered how Kushina came into his shop before Naruto; really gave me something to grin about. Great job overall!
jagger maekka chapter 1 . 5/28/2011