Reviews for Smiles
GonnaBeTheTwintail chapter 1 . 8/17
Beautiful.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
A good and interesting read.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
aw that's so lovely!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Ooohh this is... so good! It's a very likely scenario! I love he he hated Naruto in the beginning but later the kid ends up being his best customer. The ending with Kushina flashbacks was definitely my favourite part.
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Awe! So cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I teared up :'D it was so sweet. I love how u showed Naruto's similarities to Kushina and made Teuchi realise Naruto was her son.
Taerisi chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I really liked the emotions behind this piece! It was really touching. However, you made a pretty big grammatical error.

"It's" is a contracted form for 'it is'
"Its" is possessive.

Hope this helps!
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
:')
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was wonderful. It made me cry. Because nearly ten years ago, this was exactly how Naruto was - a cheerful friendly boy who beamed even if only Teuchi, Sandaime and Iruka-sensei saw him as a person.

The part about Teuchi seeing Kushina in Naruto was breathtakingly beautiful. And you're absolutely right - Teuchi is way underappreciated. Excellent premise, amazing writing style - a gem of a piece, and thanks so much for writing it!

Eagerly looking through the rest of your profile now. Thanks so much for sharing, and hope to see more from you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I loved this! I've long thought about how Teuchi had to have known a lot more about Naruto than he really let on! Brilliant! and Brava!
PeinVPuppy chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I loved this story I got teary eyed and awwwed at the sweet ending well done
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh my... #amazed

Naruto had a lot similarity from Kushina...! :D

And Teuchi accept him...!

At first he's already professional! Because he accept Naruto as his customer when he still didn't really like him.
But now, he would be different!

Nice!
Miner603 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love it, well done. You're right, as well, Teuchi gets no screen time and is incredibly neglected for it, as is his daughter, Ayame.
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This story makes me want to cry whenever I read it. 'Cause of the FEELS. Great job!