Reviews for A Sorting Song by Severus
Polly Little chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This is brilliant! I might use it next time my acting group do this sort of thing.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
EXCELLENT.
Eki Tyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I'm sorry, this is so old, but: has anyone from Hamilton fandom read this and been like: "I AM THE MODEL OF THE MODERN MAJOR GENERAL YES GEORGE WASHINGTON'S GONNA NEED A RIGHT HAND MAN!"

I needed to check and see when this was posted lmao.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Funny
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This is absolutely hilarious! Kudos to your polysyllabic rhyming abilities!
Poppysmic7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I, unlike Severus, LOVE the tune and could not resist reading the song out loud! Brava! Love it
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Lol! What fun!
Sprout gets all the hapless ones - Snape gets the bastards, which is entirely different.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
While I quite enjoyed your song (and I appreciate how much effort it takes to write it), I found it was the background and commentary that made this fic for me.
Blackpantherprince chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Funny!:) Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Oh, this is brilliant! Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed it very much.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is sheer glory in a song form, and yes, i will admit to singing it. I love the parody and the personality that comes through, and it's just a jolly good time to read.
GunsFallSilent chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
My friends sung this for my birthday (and promptly passed out :D )
Locket chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This is so can't help but sing along.l know it's been a while since you posted this but I sincerely hope that you get this review. I'll be checking out your work as soon as my data limit is okay.
Zazreil chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Oh thank you - either one is perfect for my Harry Potter Halloween party. I was wondering what I would do for the Sorting hat
Twilight Dusk chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I hope I've left this review before, but this is hilarious and awesome, and, had I been there that year, I would have been sorted into Slytherin with the ambition to be as delightfully talented at the arts of songwriting and mockery as my Professor. Bravissim(o/a)!

Rap's not exactly my style, but I may attempt the entirety of the Mack the Knife number.
480 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »