Reviews for My Home In You
lol chapter 6 . 2/21
Nooooo hurry and update! Its wayyyyyyyyyy! Too gooood
cookies4lifetime chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
why no more? i cant wait! its so funny! i luv it please please please please please write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Please make another chapter! This fanfic is anazing!
domolove19 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
You must continue!
hinaanime chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
why wont you update ;/ GRRRRRR
hinaanime chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
lol you cant blame hina for this
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Such a nice story. Oh, why u have stopped updating? Please update soon. I think how would hinata handle living with sasuke and itachi. I also think if something will happen between them. I hope u understand what i mean. Looking forward for ur updates. Goodbye:)
kandita chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Omg I am in love with this story! It's just a pity that u haven't updated:(! It's funny as hell, and I feel really bad for Hinata. I do hope that one day she'll be able to get Hanabi back. As for Itachi he is just too f'ing georgeous I love him to smithereens!

Please update soon please
meow chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
such a cute story :D and I LOVE ITACHI :DDDD
please update soon :DD
Anime Obzessed chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I LOVE this story. It's so cute and romantic and Miku is so funny! You have a great imagination for thinking of this story. You're super awesome! This is my avourite story! Keep writing P
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
XD this is awesome, sooo funny loved it hope u continue it :D
uhlikins chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Awkward situations. Two Uchiha brothers and our favorite Hyuga girl? I'm in heaven.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Interesting!
callie-san chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
really good, keep on the good work :)
KingSpew chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
hahah loving it :P I hope the humor and drama continues :) (also thank-you I've enjoyed the cutting back of crazy ladies in the later chapters )