Reviews for A Dream Come True
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 5/29
Love the story, hope the update will be out soon.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
This was a good chapter as well, so wow Bella is off to Italy for further education, and for Edward he really wanted to tell Bella what was going on and that would mean he would have to tell her that they are vampires as well right.I wish Bella and Angela the best of luck in Italy at the school that they will be attending and I hope that they both have good marks, and be happy in their life right. Thank you for sharing your story with us and I can't wait for the updates to read, Have a good week
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
this was a good chapter as well, yes like Edward said I wonder if Angela is going to be okay or part of their world as well right. Alice has been keeping Edward quiet because she remembers the threat that Aro gave to the family. Hopefully Bella and Angela will finish college, Well I hope they succeed the two girls
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
this made tears come to my eyes, but it was a good chapter as well. Wow the whole town was there to say there last farewell to Charlie Swan. Also who did Bella see in the forest or like she said was she just seeing things I wonder.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
this was another good chapter and glad that Bella will be going to work to provide for herself right, also,to pay bills and whatever else she would need I hope that Edward can keep to his self right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
this was a good chapter as well. So Aro got to see Bella, and Bella got to see the man she was dreaming about for a long time right. So the Cullen's got to protect Bella huh, and not let her get hurt, especially by Edward and to me that is good to know.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
This was a beautiful chapter but sad that Bella's dad passed away. If her dad didn't ask Bella to get Carlisle, maybe he would of made it who knows. Just glad that her and her dad had a great day together for the last time right. I wish Bella all of the luck and if she is 18, she should be old enough to be on her own right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
wow this was a good chapter as well, and yes Alice is sure pushy sometimes I wished she wasn't right. I also hope that Bella gets her painting back right. Glad she painted two picture well three one of her dream and yes Bella was right to say that picture was personal, then she painted Emmett and Rosalie, then her dad, like she said she loves to paint and that is good.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
this was interesting that Bella painted a picture of Aro and Alice was shocked at her painting and when she got home she told Carlisle about it. They believe that Bella is Aro's mate, I wonder if that's true I guess we will find out right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Another good chapter so Aro and Marcus is going to visit and I wonder how long Edward is going to be away from the Cullen's.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
this was a good chapter so Bella is 18 so in grade 12, and Edward has met his singer already wow huh. I hope Bella is going to be alright and nothing bad happens to her.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
this was a down to say prologue well to me any ways that Bella was born to be Aro's mate for the rest of her life.
I heart vamps chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Please update soon
silversimon chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Hope you continue your story someday soon. Simply adore Aro - Bella pairing.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
i like it keep me updated