Reviews for Don't I Know You?
anonymous chapter 78 . 12/29/2015
Pls write more I really miss reading your story
Kyra chapter 78 . 12/13/2015
Hannah- This fanfiction still has my heart like at least two years after i found it. maybe three. congrats 3
Sonny chapter 78 . 11/28/2015
OMG what's wrong with me... It's been almost 2 years, not 1, which is even worse...
Sonny chapter 78 . 11/28/2015
It's been almost 1 whole year since February 2014. Are we ever getting a chapter?
Argie chapter 78 . 6/29/2015
Hey...it's been a while...I'm not here to beg for an update, don't worry! I totally understand that it's difficult to fit updates into your current schedule. I mean, I, personally, am so busy that I haven't written anything for what seems like forever.
Also I think this chapter of SWAC in our lives has finally closed. I mean, we're not as obsessed as we used to be...I suppose...
I'm actually here to ask you something...how are you? Are you doing okay? I surely hope so...
It's just that a lot has happened since the last time we talked and I need to know if you're all right...just that...
abbystar30 chapter 63 . 5/28/2015
Okay, its been more than a year. I understand your busy, but are you okay? We all really do love this story and it would be amazing to see it finished. Good luck!
-abby
XxStemifan4lifexX chapter 78 . 1/25/2015
Hey, please update, this story is amazing and I really wanna see the ending :)
YourNumberOneFan chapter 78 . 12/22/2014
Hannah bae its been so long i dont wanna push you to finish but you should definitely tell me what happens for the sake of my DIKYverse Channy feels 3

Kyraxox
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Before I start reading this chapter, I just wanted to say that I already know that this chapter is going to amazing since there are McFly lyrics at the start.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/30/2014
Um, it's been like 9 months...Nine! I myself had forgotten about this and as I daydreaming in class today, I remembered that I am still waiting for an update. And I came here and...nothing...I was disappointed...PLEASE UPDATE! THIS HAS TO FINISH! YOU CANNOT LET IT UNFINISHED! WE NEED CLOSURE! I NEED CLOSURE!
Okay...I'm done...update soon!
emmi chapter 78 . 10/6/2014
Hey, just got to the end, I love it but really hope you'll continue soon. I understand you've been busy, I just want to hear the end so much! Anyway great story, wish I could write like you
abbystar30 chapter 78 . 8/5/2014
I just re read this whole fic for the 10th time. When are you going to finally update?

Anticipating your amazing new chapter,
abbystar30
Argie chapter 78 . 7/29/2014
Still waiting...I'm right here...hey, did I mention that I'm still waiting? :-P
Paarden777 chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
I think its good that you're not letting them do 'it'. Everyone else does and it just makes it look a little cheap. I think it will make the story a lot nicer if it is just about love, no sex :)
Guest chapter 39 . 7/18/2014