Reviews for Don't I Know You?
Argie chapter 78 . 6/29
Hey...it's been a while...I'm not here to beg for an update, don't worry! I totally understand that it's difficult to fit updates into your current schedule. I mean, I, personally, am so busy that I haven't written anything for what seems like forever.
Also I think this chapter of SWAC in our lives has finally closed. I mean, we're not as obsessed as we used to be...I suppose...
I'm actually here to ask you something...how are you? Are you doing okay? I surely hope so...
It's just that a lot has happened since the last time we talked and I need to know if you're all right...just that...
abbystar30 chapter 63 . 5/28
Okay, its been more than a year. I understand your busy, but are you okay? We all really do love this story and it would be amazing to see it finished. Good luck!
-abby
XxStemifan4lifexX chapter 78 . 1/25
Hey, please update, this story is amazing and I really wanna see the ending :)
YourNumberOneFan chapter 78 . 12/22/2014
Hannah bae its been so long i dont wanna push you to finish but you should definitely tell me what happens for the sake of my DIKYverse Channy feels 3

Kyraxox
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Before I start reading this chapter, I just wanted to say that I already know that this chapter is going to amazing since there are McFly lyrics at the start.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/30/2014
Um, it's been like 9 months...Nine! I myself had forgotten about this and as I daydreaming in class today, I remembered that I am still waiting for an update. And I came here and...nothing...I was disappointed...PLEASE UPDATE! THIS HAS TO FINISH! YOU CANNOT LET IT UNFINISHED! WE NEED CLOSURE! I NEED CLOSURE!
Okay...I'm done...update soon!
emmi chapter 78 . 10/6/2014
Hey, just got to the end, I love it but really hope you'll continue soon. I understand you've been busy, I just want to hear the end so much! Anyway great story, wish I could write like you
abbystar30 chapter 78 . 8/5/2014
I just re read this whole fic for the 10th time. When are you going to finally update?

Anticipating your amazing new chapter,
abbystar30
Argie chapter 78 . 7/29/2014
Still waiting...I'm right here...hey, did I mention that I'm still waiting? :-P
Paarden777 chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
I think its good that you're not letting them do 'it'. Everyone else does and it just makes it look a little cheap. I think it will make the story a lot nicer if it is just about love, no sex :)
Guest chapter 39 . 7/18/2014
Gr8 story ..but i swear i woulda already klled sm1 at th start of the trip
Guest chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
I love this story but damn sonny cries too much... Can you like not make her appear so sensitive and vulnerable?
Guest chapter 78 . 5/31/2014
Its may... are u alive?
Guest chapter 78 . 5/29/2014
Remember what I said about being patient? Well, I guess my patience is wearing thin! I'm not mad at you, of course! I think...I just really, really, REALLY want you to update! Pretty, pretty please?
C'mon, tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it! You want me to fly over there? I could do that! Hypothetically...
Please, just don't give up on this...I get it, if it's not the same anymore but, finish this. We need closure! It's just that you said you would be updating in the first week of February and it's like May...June even. If you don't have time, just finish this during summer break. Just...update.
PLEASE!

Ok, I'm done. : )
Argie
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
when are you gonna update I have been waiting for months. Ch 78 left me on a cliffhanger
1,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »