Reviews for Don't I Know You?
DemiLover823 chapter 78 . 8/6
3 years. 3 frikin years and congrats on 1800 reviews did you forget your ff account did you forget about us? You said in chapter 78 you will continue to write but you didn't and im sorry if your busy or something but cant you just make and announcement this story has potential please continue
abbystar30 chapter 1 . 4/23
Hey just a reminder that this amazing story exists! Update soon?
anonymous chapter 78 . 12/29/2015
Pls write more I really miss reading your story
Kyra chapter 78 . 12/13/2015
Hannah- This fanfiction still has my heart like at least two years after i found it. maybe three. congrats 3
Sonny chapter 78 . 11/28/2015
OMG what's wrong with me... It's been almost 2 years, not 1, which is even worse...
Sonny chapter 78 . 11/28/2015
It's been almost 1 whole year since February 2014. Are we ever getting a chapter?
Argie chapter 78 . 6/29/2015
Hey...it's been a while...I'm not here to beg for an update, don't worry! I totally understand that it's difficult to fit updates into your current schedule. I mean, I, personally, am so busy that I haven't written anything for what seems like forever.
Also I think this chapter of SWAC in our lives has finally closed. I mean, we're not as obsessed as we used to be...I suppose...
I'm actually here to ask you something...how are you? Are you doing okay? I surely hope so...
It's just that a lot has happened since the last time we talked and I need to know if you're all right...just that...
abbystar30 chapter 63 . 5/28/2015
Okay, its been more than a year. I understand your busy, but are you okay? We all really do love this story and it would be amazing to see it finished. Good luck!
-abby
XxStemifan4lifexX chapter 78 . 1/25/2015
Hey, please update, this story is amazing and I really wanna see the ending :)
YourNumberOneFan chapter 78 . 12/22/2014
Hannah bae its been so long i dont wanna push you to finish but you should definitely tell me what happens for the sake of my DIKYverse Channy feels 3

Kyraxox
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Before I start reading this chapter, I just wanted to say that I already know that this chapter is going to amazing since there are McFly lyrics at the start.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/30/2014
Um, it's been like 9 months...Nine! I myself had forgotten about this and as I daydreaming in class today, I remembered that I am still waiting for an update. And I came here and...nothing...I was disappointed...PLEASE UPDATE! THIS HAS TO FINISH! YOU CANNOT LET IT UNFINISHED! WE NEED CLOSURE! I NEED CLOSURE!
Okay...I'm done...update soon!
emmi chapter 78 . 10/6/2014
Hey, just got to the end, I love it but really hope you'll continue soon. I understand you've been busy, I just want to hear the end so much! Anyway great story, wish I could write like you
abbystar30 chapter 78 . 8/5/2014
I just re read this whole fic for the 10th time. When are you going to finally update?

Anticipating your amazing new chapter,
abbystar30