Reviews for What's So Civil About War, Anyway?
Mihang chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
DUDE. CAN U NOT.
*UGLY SOBBING*
Also, Historically accuracy, yus. (My goodness. I think as my reviews progress, I become more and more informal) Everything's accurate, because while I'm usually all antagonistic if someone doesn't do their research, I have no problem with you, because clearly you did. Congrats. *tosses you a pastry*
The Dangerous One chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Really good! Historical fics are always interesting, although it would be great if somebody did a civil war!America one about when Florida seceded from the Union. :D
Kat chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why do you have to be so awesome at writing? You're killing me here!

Anyway, I like the part at the end where you connected it to the beginning of the forst episode.

So, Texas is his glasses? Um...okay. Geographically, I thought it would be...NEVER MIND!
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Beautifully written throughout the story! My mom came in right when Alfred and CSA were fighting and I was trying to explain what I was reading to her. She changed the subject real easily. -_-' But by far what made this story GOLD, and I don't mean gold, but GOLD, was the ending. YAYZ!
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow...that was...sad. Well written, however. :)
sky-hime7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
woah, this actually helped me in social studies :D
Eternally1Yours chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
It's kinda funny, all civil wars fics I've read, the South was always depicted as a girl... So I kinda like the fact he was a guy :D Very sad and sweet .

Eternally Yours,

Bee
Dragon-Sigma chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Really good! I enjoyed that. You have accurate history and grammar (which are rare in Hetalia fics). I love the idea of a separate Confederacy.
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
TT the last part made me cry... TT
ChaoticXXHearts chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Kage: Oh man, poor America...it really sucks when you have to kill a family member like that. I don't think the whole thing will blow over anytime soon either...