Reviews for Vanity
Dana2184 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
i loved it! im a big prev but i enjoyed reading it :) I do believe that this is the first kames story that i read where kendall topped james. it was really interesting and enjoyable to read :)
Vannahlove chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow... another KendallxJames fic that was actually well written! I mean there were grammar errors and the reason James got upset was a tad weak but that's just me being all picky. For serious though, that was pretty decent, good job.
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was completely amazing! I loved every moment of it
waterwicca chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this was so perfect :D :D :D (hot and sexy and sweet)

and the mirror thing?- that only made it a billion times better lol ;D
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LOVE IT!

The Kames interaction here was just fantastic on soo many levels but what I loved the most was the inclusion of Logan and Carlos and how they interacted with each other. True best friends :)

And now for the cuteness aspects!

1) Kendall telling James to move from the mirror because the date is important to Carlos. It's that sweet Kenlos that we were talking about! Cuteeee!

2) Logan telling Kendall not to make James cry again. I just wanted to give Logan a super big hug for that

I felt like the details were great here and it was so easy to get absorbed in the story! I also liked that we got both boys point of view and Kendall's continuous attempts to get James to talk to him was hilarious XD

And the sex was STEAMY!

Words do not describe how awesome it was!

The mirror part was HOT :D

Amazing work as always! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow. So after Kendall started his apology, so hot! Awesome job. I liked that there was a real story here though too.
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Your fic is so awesome, you did a really wonderful job. Thanks for writing a Kames fic, they are the best pairing for BTR , I think it's the height :)
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I didn't get to finish this until I got back from my meeting,

You gave me a shoutout? Baby, I love you that's so sweet.

And amazing that you said all those nice things. It's an honor to

Have you as my beta.

This was amazing! I hope you do more smut, actually I have that awesome request I gave you, omg I can't wait till you do it ; )

But seriously sweetie, great job on this. I'm glad you wrote it, because it was amazing : )

I love you

Hero
koganlovin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
hot! that was a hot sex scene...i think kendall def made it up to him! loved it
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
*dies from the hottness* THAT WAS AWESOME! I absolutely LOVED the sex-scene! It was so hot! And the ending was so sweet the way Kendall stroked James' back and kissed him. . And then, that spark of hottness at the very end was awesome! I loved it! Keep up the ah-mazing work! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Gah!1 This was just amazing, I'm sorry that i can't come up with a more elequent response than that but I loved this XD
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Love this and it was really good.

You did really well