Reviews for Midnighters 4: Thaw
13enicil chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Please make more this is amazing! You did a great job portraying the characters!
Nathissica chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
wow. Just read your story, and its soooo amazing! you perfectly captured the characters, and the way you write is so easy to follow! I really wish I could know what happens next, I really want to read the ending! This is so Awesome and you are so talented, please finish!
AJ aka stalker chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
ok? this was posted awhile ago and u still havent updated? YOU NEED TO UPDATE!

AJ aka stalker chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
not bad at all for some one who has no intrest in him,

AJ aka stalker chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
hmmmm... nope... cant picture her in Mc'y D's,

AJ aka stalker chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I LOVE YOU! you have no idea how much i love your story!

AJ aka stalker chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
awwww poor jess...at least she still has her friends... btw great writing,

AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
wow... AMAZING opening. sounds lie the 4th book would have started,

oraldisaster101 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
wow i love this probably just as good as a fourth book in the midnighters series would be which i really think should happen. Why havent you posted in so long? this last chapter as published like 3 months ago right? Please finish it or at least right more
oraldisaster101 chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
please tell me theres more of dess it was always so sad that she never really had anyone else i wan to know what happens since this is the first time shes met another polymath
oraldisaster101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i thought melissa had the crappy ford not jonathan
Beth M chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
YAY! YOU FIXED IT! The kids at the computer next to me are probably thinking I'm crazy.

Norwescon was last weekend. I tried to write down everything that happened in "BADFIC: What Not to do" so if there's anyone out there who REALLY wants to know what when on in that panel, I should get that up by Sunday.
Beth M chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Now that I took the time to read this, it's a very good summary of "Uglies".

And I think I've figured out what's going on. You meant this for one of your other fanfics, but you accidently posted it on here.

On a different topic, this is the first multi-chapter fic I've been able to follow from the beginning, and now it's going on HIATUS? MEH! Now you WILL face the wrath of MUTANT DARKLING PSYCHOKITTY! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beth M chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
What the crap?
Beth M chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Okay, this has nothing to do with the fanfic, but Norwescon is coming up and there's going to be a panel called "Badfic: What Not to Do," so of course I'm going to go to the panel!