Reviews for Here
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wonderful. What more can I say! Lovely. The last two lines really say it all. Thank you for sharing.
xXBrittanyXx chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awww! :)

The funny part is that i just watched that episode a couple weeks ago :)

Really cute and very well written :)
DianeB chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very nicely done. I mean, I really can't remember all this from the episode (clearly, another one I'm going to have to go back and take a look at), but I certainly know B'Elanna and I know Chakotay. You captured their friendship perfectly, and you captured B'Elanna's dual-heritage angst with spectacular precision.
Fee444 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You are a very good writer and this story touched me. Please keep writing stories like these.
Nny11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
outrageously sweet and caring. I love seeing these two characters interact, and you've got them pegged. Thanks for sharing!
StoryWeaver56 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love it! You are really great at taking a small something in an episode-a comment, an expression-and making it explode into a complex branch of the story. That's what I love about fan fiction-that people can do that with a story. Stories like Star Trek will live forever among its fans and you've added wonderfully! Some people can do this and some people can't. You can! I just wanted to jump into the story and tell B'Elanna it's ok, that she's unique and perfect the way she is! She's so tough on the outside that you know she judges herself harshly on the inside. You portrayed this vulnerable side of her perfectly. And her brotherly affection for Chakotay was described very well. Well done!
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was heartbreaking and sweet and sad and uplifting all at the same time. I appreciate that you're exploring the depths to B'Elanna and give this background on how and why she reacts to things like this. It gives a great look to how deeply her emotions run given what a passionate character she is. And it's great to see this example of the role that Chakotay plays in her life. Really lovely!
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lovely piece, very well written. Good character studies are getting increasingly rare, and it is always a joy to find one that shows depth and real understanding. You picked up on an element in Future's End that I had missed completely, and ran with it - beautiful.
Mary S chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
What a delightful read. You really have written B'Elanna's character perfectly - her constant battle with herself, her pride that nearly proves her undoing time and again, it's all there.

Very nicely done. I always enjoy a good C/T story, and these days, they seem to be increasingly rare.

Thanks for sharing.
Pepper9873 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was absolutely wonderful. You captured B'Elanna's and Chakotay's relationship with each other perfectly. Great job!