Reviews for Relations in the Snow
ezcap1st chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Wow. Your writing is really beautiful, it really reinforces what the characters are feeling, in a way. When the gentle words contrast so deeply with the conflicting emotions, everything is so much more vivid. I can't really understand what naruto's going through, but the way you detail his life is very poignant. As well as saddening. So I look forward to the next chapter!
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Heh, I suppose Kakashi's advice applied to both of them. While Sasuke no longer wanted Naruto, he also no longer wanted Kakashi (experience, etc.) either.
Zykira MajesticWriter84 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
please finish this story...It's real good.
KitElizaKing chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Your story is kind of heart-rending. And although I know the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is a very important part of your plot I have to tell you I really hate Sasuke. Every mention of his name in tandem with Naruto's is very painful, and poor Naruto shouldn't be mourning the loss of someone who never truly loved anyone other than himself in the first place. So, yeah, not a Naru/Sasu fan, in any way, shape or means.

But on the other hand *huge grin* am a huge, huge(!) fan of Kaka/Naru! I don't care if there are no lemons or limes in here as long as there is love. Naruto needs to find someone worthy of him, and Kakashi fits the bill to me.

I'm looking forward to reading the next bits of your story. Let the healing begin.
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Very intriguing. I definitely want to see where you take this!
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Powerful stuff, Hiro. Naruto's not as alone as he thinks . . .
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh my. For every amazing price like this, there are 10 horrible ones. There should be more of you.