Reviews for Flight From Death
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 11 . 7/27
(hisses in fury)
I'd quite like to kill him myself...
I hope you take the story up again
SleepyMangaHead chapter 14 . 2/22
I feel like there are a couple of sayings that Daemon could say to Praecursoris, but Dumbledore is the one who said them and I don't think Daemon would want to be reminded of him. Maybe if you had it that someone else, like Luna, said them to him.

These are what they are:
"We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."

“It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.”

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default."

I keep imaging Daemon with the Weasley Twins dressed as an angel and a demon in his head whispering all the good things they like aibout Temeraire. And a human Daemon in his head banging his head against a wall going 'la la la. I am not listening'. I really like Temeraire and want him to be Daemon's chosen mate.
Yaoi Girl 8934 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
How can you do that to poor Harry
Luna-tic4590 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Vol de mort means flight from death in French. FYI
917brat chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
please please please I am begging you update this utterly brilliant story up because I love how you have Flight From Death being it just so wow and I would really loved to read more of it.
picabone99 chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
amazing story! love the characters and the plot. look forward to reading more.
KuroKitsune chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Please don't say this is abandoned I love this fic. I hope you continue it soon.
Lalenja chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Very nice, love the dragon instinct and would love to read more, please don't give up the story and let und know what will happen with Daemon... And if will accompany the groups travel to China:)
KuroKitsune chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
LOVE IT!
917brat chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
This is an utterly wonderful story that I seriously hope that you decided to update again because I would love to read more of this.
Warror chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
I love this story. It's one of the best for this cross over I've found. Please keep updating it. I'd love to be able to keep reading it.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Bluestocking? What or whom are they?
Helpme1323 chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
I really like this story. The characters are engaging and the action interesting. Please update soon!
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 2/5/2014