Reviews for Baile Con La Bula
Dr. Doitsu chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Wow I fucking...fuck that was chilling.
toki chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
U have a gift for writing. Because the way u describe the describe it like was the most beautiful thing u could ever experience. Also the story was sexy, passionate, and exciting.I really enjoy did an excellent job.
NEPS chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Wow, that's fucked up... I love it!
furchild1204 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I am in love with this story. Really. It's beautifully written. I just have one thing that bugs me: "poco atractivo" means "a little attractive". "No atractivo" would probably be better. Not that I'm nit picking. "
emjsch chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Whoa. Just. Whoa. Teach me how to write like that omg.
FieryEnblem chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
all i could say is that the fic is hot! i know that this is the last chapter of the story, but is Antonio going to die? even though he is a bastard here, i'm sure i loved Roma one way or another, so maybe there's a hope for them :3
InvaderPey chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I started reading this last summer and summer break just started for me and I'm like wow this was really awesome and I forget how much I like the sick, fucked up side of the Hetalia fandom! I've been reading fluffy USUK for the past 10 months! I've been missing out!
HalcyonBird chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Wow, just wow !

When I read my mail this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes! Thank you, just thank you so much for writing the ending and make this very good piece of work complete. I remember how I loved to read this more than a year ago and you see I was so excited that the end was posted, even a year after; that's how much your story made a deep impression on me. I just loved it and found that the ending really made sense considering what you wrote from the begining.
I liked that side of Antonio that you explored; how he isn't just that silly joyful airhead from the show! And to think Romano was kind of his doom, that's really dark and poetic and romantic at the same time. Yes this ending wasn't really nice but I liked that originality.
All the themes fit perfectly together, the comparison between bull fighting and love making was great, as was the religious dylemna and all.

Again thank you for this wonderful story!
Dumblestep chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I don't normally write reviews so forgive me for this being phrased rather clumsily, but thank you thank you thank you for finishing the story. I had been absolutely certain that this was going to be another one of these marvellous stories that lay there forever unfinished, making you heave a sad sigh whenever you remember it.
And boy, the end did not disappoint. I might make my mental health sound very questionable by this (but, then again, sadly, so does admitting you read fanfiction going by 90% of the stuff)... but! I genuinly couldn't tear my eyes away by the horror and the morbid beauty that was the climax. Which also served to be a climax. Huh.
...horrible puns aside, again, thank you for despite the time and energy it must've cost finishing this piece. I am certain you've made a lotof people very happy.
PS; since you mentioned having an AO3, would you mind hitting me with a link? :)
pame.miranda1503 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Que es la bula?
SwampyGreenie chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Ah! I'm too tired to log in! I'm too lazy! I just want to get this review up right now! I will follow this story it was awesome! please update soon it's such a great story and I want to find out what happens in the sex scene! nya! I hope it'll be up soon, and that you haven't abandoned this story!

The spanish phrases are just so...god. Just no...*burries head in pillow* It's too much! So sexy! I love it! (and yet I don't speak even an ounce of spanish. I still some what understand it though.) Lol.

Please update soon! I'm waiting in anticipation! 3

SwampyGreenie
*after this is going to log in just for you to follow you! mwha*
Mittelan chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I was kinda sad to see there wasn't a next button :(
You got me on the edge of my seat... I'm really excited for the next chapter :)
BlackTudorRose chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Haha f***ing bend... me and my pervy mind... I blame my best friend... On a compleatly different note! Great story cant wait for the lemon!
Aloysius Saint chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
why why WHY hasn't this been adapted?! Please don't abandon this story it's too good!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
So...er... after sex... is antonio going to die?