Reviews for Rain Fall
Musketeer12 chapter 27 . 13h ago
Aw man why did you stop updating? I really like this story! Damn it I was looking forward to the future arc. Please update! These two have the cutest thing going on, and I really like how you have Yamamoto in character. I think you've captured him perfectly! I know I said it before but please update! I really wanna see her fight for the moon ring. Please update!
I am still here! So please update soon! I really don't want you to stop writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
Aw man! This is too cute! Why must they both be oblivious to the others feelings? Damn it. A protective Yamamoto is just hot and adorable. Especially when he's jealous. I wonder who she's battling and if she'll win. This is an amazing fanfic and I hope you continue. Though it's been a year I do wish you update soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
As man! I just can't... This is t
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
Please! Please! PLEASE! Update soon! Infact, you updating would be an amazing Christmas gift!
Dendule95 chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
will you continue this?
Random Chick chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
Please! Please! PLEASE don't tell me that you have or are thinking about abandoning this story. Its one of the most well written stories I have read. So please update soon.
WhiteChoco-Banana chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
Please update soon! It has been a really long time and I have yet to forget this story. Easily one of the best Yamamoto fics I have come across! I am anxiously waiting for the rain guardian's battle after reading this chapter over and over, and also I am looking forward to how you will plan out the future arc with Mira chan in it. Oh my gosh, the wait is killing me, I ship Takeshi and Mira so much I want to see how they will be tgt for the future. Please continue this story, I will be waiting for the day my inbox says that you updated.

Cheers and happy writing!
Regia Puella chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
Oh gosh, these two are so cute I get a toothache every time I read a scene with them together! This story is absolutely the cutest, and I have to physically restrain myself from jumping up and down and squeaking like a schoolgirl most of the time Gosh, Takeshi is just utterly adorable, and I'm glad that things are subtly progressing, even if Mira can't tell! Also, I have to admit that I think it's just really too cute that Reborn was like...testing Takeshi. It's almost as if he's trying to pull a matchmaker, haha! Ooh, my favorite part is probably where Mira makes the connection from 'Arcobaleno' to 'rainbow,' and makes that comment about the skittles commercial. I busted out laughing. That was brilliant, haha! I really hope that this story will continue on in the future
Lady of the Clouds27 chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
I just re-read your whole story and I still feel everything I did when I first read it. I can't wait to see what happens next so please update you are very dearly missed.
Kara Roman chapter 27 . 5/28/2014
More please
SkyChild77 chapter 27 . 5/16/2014
*Sobs* WHERE DID U GO?! IVE MISSED U LIKE CRAZY! Pls update! ,{ *sniffles*
Janneia chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
This is me pretty much during all the chapters:
'HOMG. So cuuuute! So sweeeet! x3 Gah!'
...multiplied by 27 (or so.)
Loving your fic, btw! (If it wasn't obvious already...) And am eagerly awaiting your next (update/chapter).

LOVE!
Random Chick chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
Please don't give up on this story, it's one of my favorites. Please continue to make chapters.
Forgetful Insanity chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
They have the cutest little relationship I've ever heard of! It's absolutely precious X3