Reviews for My Dream Belongs In Crimson
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 19 . 9/5/2018
Pls update! Wanna know how they'll end up together again... and Natsume's situation is getting interesting...
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2018
Breakups hurt, but life moves on. He didn't deserve you ma'am and any boy /man who runs away is just another coward in this world. Oh congratulations btw. On making ch.19.(And you should do a webtoon what better way to let everything go then to focus on something to keep you busy.
GAkaty chapter 19 . 7/31/2018
Well, that was intense. But in my opinion the reaction of yuka was explosive. She has her reasons and all, but she started it. And mikan? First nervios and suddenly angry. She said he wasn't enough misserable (because she didn't saw it and he has his own ways of feeling blue) and didn't face her, but she didn't too. That's kind of injustice for me.
By the way, really sorry for that bad experience you had with that jerk. In mikan's pov, we can easily feel your feelings, although i think you were angry when you wrote it. I know all yuka and mikan feelings about what is happening, but the guys had suffer too and it's no equal.
Hope you continue soon! I have read this in threes days and i love it! 3
KayGe08 chapter 19 . 7/27/2018
Yay! Update!

I legit gasp every time this amazing story updates, and what a chapter it was. Natsume and Narumi's interactions are so nice, my gosh even I felt the embarrassment Natsume was going through in that talk of theirs. Can't wait for all the dramaful drama to unfold with him back in school and all. Please please please mend the relationship!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2018
PLEEEEEEASE MAKE MORE I NEED YOUR FANFICTION IN MY LIFE
Guest chapter 18 . 2/28/2018
PLEASEEEEEEI NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
dawnofthestars15 chapter 18 . 2/2/2018
Hi, I just marathon read this
Would you like my soul along with the tears? (I'm not sure I'm joking about this...)
But otherwise, I think this was a completely unique AU in Gakuen Alice fanfiction. And I've been reading it since about 8 years ago.
I eagerly await the continuation of this story!
Tiffany 19 chapter 18 . 1/31/2018
This is a very good stories you made here I hope you plan to continue this? Only may I ask why does mikan always get left in the dark I thought that this was a story of her relationship with Nat so why does only natsu me problems really discussed and not hers? Could you give mikan a more active part/role in this story except being the insecure and whiny and naive girlfriend? I would appreciate it if would think about good luck writing
supermintberry chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This is absolutely getting interesting, especially with all the mystery abt Natsume & the experiment.. wondering if Mikan is the “normal” kid tho hmm HAHA

& btw about the flow of the story, i think it’s going great! Keep the updates & the drama cominggg
spica14 chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Thank you so much for the update! It's good to know more about what really happened in the past. I'll be waiting for your next update.
KayGe08 chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
Wooh! Update, yes! Now we've shed some light on Natsume's past, this is awesome. It did seem like a difficult chapter to right but you made it through. I get anxiety waiting for the next chapter. Have I expressed how much I enjoy this story, can't get enough of it! Awaiting the next chapter patiently.
eveanescence chapter 18 . 10/30/2017
Hey... Thanks for the update waiting for the next one !
Stellabloom chapter 17 . 8/6/2017
Hi your story is absolutely amazing! When are you going to finish it I am waiting patiently bye
Anilissa chapter 17 . 1/19/2017
Ooh I hope natsume can feel more human soon:)) if narumi can make it, so could he:)
KayGe08 chapter 17 . 1/18/2017
Every time I get a notif that this story updated, I freak out. This time I got chills! Yay! Missed this so much. The flashbacks were nice, finally some insight into how Luna, Reo and Natusme met. I like the connect Natusme and Narumi have going on and I'm glad that Natsume's accepting his help. I just want him and Mikan and everybody to be happy. I recently started rereading, it can never get old. Can't wait to see what else is in store _