Reviews for HP & HG: The Goblet of Fire
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 4/5
Um, what's with the Potter bashing!? Lily was a kind, sweet, wonderful young woman and James was never a bully. Everybody he "bullied" were in fact, bullies themselves. Take Snivellus Snape for example. He hated muggles and muggleborns and went out of his way to harass them. He was also close friends with future Death Eaters like Lucius Malfoy, Mulciber, Avery, and Evan Rosier!
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 4/5
Um, u gave Harry that much money but his vault was "nothing special?"

And BTW, Sickles and Knuts should both be converted into Galleons. That's like saying somebody has '1 billion quarters." Nobody says that lol. And why on earth do you have the Black Manor in Moscow and the Potter Family Mansion in London? What's with all the cities. Furthermore, Sirius hasn't died yet so how on Earth would Harry have access to the Black Vaults and properties?

And AWWWWW, poor Granger parents. I have ALWAYS felt sorry for them. You depicted them perfectly. I really hope that Hermione and Harry can craft a beautifully strong bond with them.
wow
Jimmy Antlers chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
"House Elves have lives too."

This *has* to be the most SPEW-y thing I've read in fanfiction. Well done. I know it has been about four years, but I still hope you'll update someday.
Callialex chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Hi! Hope you come back to this someday!
crvenashkorpija chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Lemon drop?
Specky Clarke chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
A great story, or it would be if it was completed or at least updated. 18 months since the last update? If you are not going to complete a story it should be deleted from the site.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Please don't abandon your story...
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
AMAZING!
lordblink chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
story is developing wonderfully. Looking forward to seeing some near future updates
Proud Harmonian chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Good chapter. I am glad Hermione knocked Harry down a peg. I would have been skeptical as well when he said he was a prodigy but I thjink Harry is lazy not stupid.
Also canon Harry is a angsty whiner. He thinks he is the only one with problems. The woe is me attitude irritated me in canon. I hope you have Hermione have him get rid of it.
Keep up the good work.
Proud Harmonian chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Wow. Lily is a terrible woman. She uses people, looks own on them, selfish, spoiled, and arrogant. I can honestly say I have never heard Lily described that way before. I almost shudder to think what James will be described as.
Still keep up the god work
god of all chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Specky Clarke chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Very good story, keep writing. If your chapters up to this point have been Beta'd then they havn't done a vrey good job as there are still significant errors all over the place. Don't let this put you off, keep going.
DrowningDemons chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I love it! Please update soon!
Brie