Reviews for HP & HG: The Goblet of Fire
Callialex chapter 7 . 10/13
Hi! Hope you come back to this someday!
crvenashkorpija chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Lemon drop?
Specky Clarke chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
A great story, or it would be if it was completed or at least updated. 18 months since the last update? If you are not going to complete a story it should be deleted from the site.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Please don't abandon your story...
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
lordblink chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
story is developing wonderfully. Looking forward to seeing some near future updates
Proud Harmonian chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Good chapter. I am glad Hermione knocked Harry down a peg. I would have been skeptical as well when he said he was a prodigy but I thjink Harry is lazy not stupid.
Also canon Harry is a angsty whiner. He thinks he is the only one with problems. The woe is me attitude irritated me in canon. I hope you have Hermione have him get rid of it.
Keep up the good work.
Proud Harmonian chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Wow. Lily is a terrible woman. She uses people, looks own on them, selfish, spoiled, and arrogant. I can honestly say I have never heard Lily described that way before. I almost shudder to think what James will be described as.
Still keep up the god work
god of all chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Specky Clarke chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Very good story, keep writing. If your chapters up to this point have been Beta'd then they havn't done a vrey good job as there are still significant errors all over the place. Don't let this put you off, keep going.
DrowningDemons chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I love it! Please update soon!
DrowningDemons chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I love this! It's great!
-Brie )
RonRR chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
"... we are talking about Snape here. The one who had no problem bring up dead people to insult them. The one who lives to tutor Gryffindor." i'm pretty sure you meant 'torture' not tutor.

Thanks for writing,

RonRR chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Aside from the ludicrous amount of cash, 10 billion pounds in cash is unreasonable. Why would the Potters own Microsoft stock back in 1981 ? MS-DOS had only just been released with the first IBM PC in August of that year. No one even knew fr sure if IBM PC's where going to become mainstream. Microsoft was barely known outside the small group of people that used computers in industry. Investing in Microsoft at this time would have been virtually impossible as the company didn't go public until spring of 1986.

You appear to have just thrown some big numbers and a couple of 'cool' company names to make Harry exceptionally wealth. If the Potter's were this wealthy, why were they hiding in a small cottage in Godric's Hollow ?.

Unless being among the ultra rich is key to the story, making him this wealthy distacts from the story, it does not add to it.

Thanks for writing,