Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
and she chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
thanks for sharing
jackass in the box chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I'm astonished that this doesn't have more reviews, for this is one of the best suffering!George fic I've read.

I really don't have any words for this ... it's just amazing, plain and simple.
Lena chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Moved me to tears. Beautifully written and so real.
NightEagle13 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
You made me cry. Congrats, I don't cry easily. This is such a good fic
Lyla3 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
"sniff,sniff" this is perfect! I've always had the biggest soft spot for Harry & love it when others appreciate him like he deserves. If anyone could understand George's pain,it'd be him. Also thank you so much for not shipping H/G,that relationship makes absolutely no sense to me at all. This story is beautiful,my gratitude for sharing it :)
Rowan Rose chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
This is the most heart-wrenching story that I have ever read.
DAForever62442 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Wow. Just...wow. I literally can't read this without crying. It breaks my heart, George's sadness and pain. I really loved the chapter, thoroughout it and the story you really got to the heart of George's pain. I'm glad George found closeure (chapter 5).
DAForever62442 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I was crying when I read this :"( poor George, it breaks my heart that he has to live without Fred, to have his twin brother and best friend taken from him. You really get inside George's head. I liked how you include Harry's pain, too.
Deanadelyon chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Oh, WOW. I don't know if it's the late-night ghost show marathon coupled with fanfic or what, but I'm feeling very sentimental and this was fabulous. The character's emotions felt very real, very present, and very deep; George's grieving was believable even in its severity, as was Harry's closeness and availability; the last chapter was beautiful, and George's recognition of Ron was unbelievably emotion-surfacing. Brilliant, brilliant story- I am amazed that such emotional depth was achieved in five chapters.

All the best,

*8)
East5 chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
I am not a person to cry easily, but your story pushed me close to shedding an actual tear. Your portrayal of George and his journey through overwhelming loss was both fascinating and heartbreaking. The last bit with the little Ron flashback was my favorite part and really showed how far George had come since the first chapter. Seriously sweet moment. The warm fuzzies were a'flying. Stellar character insight, spot on portrayals, and an interesting story set-up. Brilliant.

Sincerely,

East
Anon-Silvaer chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
How beautiful is this. It was perfect, thank you so much for letting us see this and- and-

Oh, god. That was just amazing. Thank you for this strong, moving tear-jerker.

-Silvaer
Ren chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awn
sweetfarthing chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ok, this is just...amazing. chapter 3 had me ugly crying, how far Harry goes to defend George from his own FAMILY. I just love everything Harry says to them. THis is really great! Sad, but great
sleepynightvale chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
This chapter was great! It was sad and touching but not too depressing. Can't wait for the next one :)

Mischief Managed