Reviews for The Bonfire Within
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
*reaches for three tissues* I kept wondering as I watched Seasons 4/5 whether or not Sam tried to commit suicide. How could he not even think about it? He failed his brother, the devil was on his tail, he realized he'd become the monster his dad said he was... or might be. As I recall, the angel Anna wanted to spread Sam's molecules across the cosmos so that even Lucifer could not put him back together. I'm sure Sam wished that she had. *sniffs*
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
It's funny how Dean and John point fingers at Sam for running away. But I can understand why Sam runs. He can't fight the invisible monsters around him. He can't deal with himself and he often doesn't know what to do with himself. He wants so desprately to be self-confident and able to shove his feelings and his soul into a corner pocket like Dean. He wants to be emotionally invlunerable. But he's just not built that way. I feel badly for Dean, too because he just got back from Hell and all he sees around him is bad things and evil things and harmful things and too much loud and nightmares that haunt him even with his eyes open. He came back expecting to find Sam exactly as he left him, not thinking how his death affected his little brother.

Wonderful story you have here!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
wow, very poetic. I liked how you spaced out the phrases so that it felt like time passed. the 'sound effects' worked-and what was really interesting was how you ended this chapter with the quote from Dean "If I didn't know you, I'd want to hunt you."-I heard the heartbeat stop. Nice opening!
Aelan010 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
*throws a huge tantrum* You can't leave me on this cliffy! I demand to know what happens! On a side note, I'm loving the writing style you are doing here. Its very .. drives home the angst in a poetic kind of way. Really well done.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
More soon I hope, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
And so it seems to be beginning. Hope for the limpage super soon, thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Oh not Sam is going to a bad place, bring on the Limpage, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Interesting start can't wait to see where you go from here, thanks Nicole.
eaglegal chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
WHAT? You left it like that! Update soon!
phyllis16 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
OMG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO GET BUSY AND WRITE MORE . I CANT WAITTO SEE WHAY YOU DO. POOR SAMMY YOU KNOW I LOVE EM RIGHT SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE, I CANT EVEN TYPE LOL
25 | « Prev Page 1 2