Reviews for Wedding Night
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
My friend donkey showed me this and I am addicted help me please
Stacy Gellus chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
This was so beautifully written and when I read the book again I will read this after their wedding as if it was actually happened coz I imagine if it did, it would have been almost exactly like this. ️️ I’m in love so sweet both of them.
OriginalMcFishie chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
This is sweet
Battywattywoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Anne's fortunate that Gilbert's snores aren't loud, haha!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Lovely. :-D
Hannah Skipper chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I like alot! Very sweet.
MusicWriterGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
How adorable! :) Very cute and nicely done!
Twihardlover4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hahaha Gilbert snoring was a perfect way to end the story lol
Instead of Reality chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Tackling Anne's wedding night is a tricky thing - and I think you captured it beautifully. You maintained the delicate balance between the forever-young-and-innocent Anne and the grown-up Anne. You made the moment beautiful without the smut that would have ruined it. Thank you for sharing! The only thing I would change is the use of the word 'coo' - I don't think Anne 'cooes'. Other than that, it was gorgeous!
kz chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Do not like the use of the word 'coo', much too maternal and infant nurturing to be present in this context
Miss Shirley-Blythe chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Very well written. I like it very much.
jessermaca chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love this so much. I'm a huge fan of the series, and this just made it so much better for me; I really enjoyed how this entire thing just flowed so well with the rest of the books, I practically wasn't aware that I wasn't reading the actual series, which was really great! It was also really nice to hear what both characters were thinking, and to hear Anne's thoughts and how much she had matured, which you don't get a lot of during Windy Poplars, unfortunately. Great job :]
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aww...but maybe rate it T?

always keep faith :)