Reviews for The New Teachers
American1776 chapter 3 . 6/15
This is great! I would love if you posted another chapter! :)
crazysockmonkeys chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I'm loving this so far! I hope you'll update!
Cyan Quartz chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Awesome! You should continue this.
afterimage93 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Lol well it lookin good so far. Update soon?
Emily92 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Haha, oh, Andy. Fun chapter. I'm hoping you update soon (:
Emily92 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Still loving this. Such a good chapter. Everyone was spot on. Michael's speech made made me laugh. Ryan *would* be part of the ministry. Poor Toby - I guess some things just never change (:
Emily92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is such a great premise. Looking forward to the next few chapters!
checkyesjuliet21 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
This was so good! I was worried you might stray from the characters, which i feel like is the biggest problem in most crossovers, but you did a really good job of sticking true to their personalities! I loved reading this - please update! I want the next chapter!

jim x pam in Hogwarts could be very interesting...
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
HAHHAHA! Man, I love this!
Hannah Bieber and the Beatles chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
OMB so good keep it going if u stop I will kill u lol jk but please please please make Jim be in the next chapter I just love him he's so funny anyway good job
lulumelon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh My god! This was hilarious! My parents looked at me like I was crazy when I burst out laughing a couple of times.
Liv chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
love it! please update soon!
Vitani's-Chainsaw chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I have to say I am very amused by this. I freaked out when Andy showed up XD I hope you continue this
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Well, you must continue to write. I guess Dwight would be The Defense Agaist the Dark Art teacher.

Who was the teacher Ron thought was pretty? Erin?

I guess the one carried the sorting hat was Pam then. It's late at night so I couldn't remember their hair colour. Who was supposed to be the "not-Hagrid"?

Professor Nard-Dog :)
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
This is really funny. You should do a scene where the students see Jim prankin Dwight! Update soon!