Reviews for Shot Me Down
LadyBigoud chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
just finishing all chapters in one time... Fantastic story and well write!

Thanks!
wisher93 chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Great story! Thank you for sharing:) It was very cute, and I like that there was a case to go along with the story. I especially loved the part where he was open about crying... about being that worried. It was really sweet:) I can't wait to read more from you in the future!
Rosajean chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Really great story!
lietomebaby chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Great Story, love every chapter and i think you do mushy romance pretty well. But very well on the smut! Really good drama with romance and a bit of comedy.
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I usually wait and review at the end but this really got me right here (places fist over heart) I could just cry...let me get back to reading the rest
Rugbygirrl chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
I am so glad I found this story! You wrote it while I was on vacation... but I got to sit and read the whole thing this evening (just yet another excuse not to study!)

I loved it:) I loved Emily and especially Loker at the end. Hilarious!
onlybattles chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Heheh, that was great...
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Yet another quality chapter. Surprised ria didn't fish more than she did but I felt cal was being protective over gillain. Well ria is Definity going to hear the first hand account from Eli. Cal was very cal lightman when he delicately put that his his and gillians relationship had developed and they were definitely banging. :) he is a cheeky sod! Can't wait for more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
jagwizkid chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
i'm still here! I've much enjoyed this story... except the part about Gill getting shot and all... but love the story!
Osaka Kasuga chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter.
divakat chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
"You're just saying that because I let you put your dick in my mouth."BWHAHAHA...that was awesome. Things got a little dirty here and it was working for you.

Not sure it was necessary to throw in the thing about the baby at the end, it distracted a bit from an otherwise fantastic chapter. I think your dialogue at the beginning was really really excellent as well

On a personal note I find the use of the word "pubes" kind of...distracting. Its such a prepubescent phrase. It doesn't fit with your otherwise excellent hot smut. Just saying. Still love this.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
I love mushy callian bring it on. I have always thought that it is so cruel for Gillian not to have kids. I know from now on they are going to use condoms. Personally if fertility is a problem and they are committed then I don't see why they need to cover up. I am just hoping, praying and have fingers crossed that by some small miracle that callian have conceived. Thanks for sharing smut and mushy callian. Can't wait for more.
rdjdsmp chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
i love your story, please update very soon ! they are so cute together :) and you write soooo well !
Realityandthought chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
I loved it and especially the end !

wherever it's headed i'm looking forward the sequel :)
onlybattles chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
"You know I'd give that to you if I could." *sniffle*

It was great :) Can't wait for 9!