Reviews for The Soul Mate
R chapter 55 . 7/14
I am so sorry you have not been well. Don't apologize, just take care of yourself. If writing tires you out, don't do it, but if it makes you feel better, do. Let your health be your guide and do what is best for you. No stressing over what anyone else thinks or says. Take care, (R!)
johfra chapter 56 . 7/15
I hope you get well soon the hospital stays can suck
Corala chapter 55 . 7/14
Do what you can hope you feel better soon
paskinmath chapter 56 . 7/14
It isn't a real review, rather a wish for your good health. Your stories make me smile. I hope they continue to do so for you as well. Happy healing :-)
KyuubiChild717 chapter 56 . 7/13
Please don't worry about updating anything! Your health comes first! If you are not healthy than how can you continue to do anything else, let alone write about what you are imagining in your mind. Recover in body to recover in mind. That's how it was for me back when I went through my critical health phase of life in my late teens and early to mid twenties. Get better, be able to sit up without aid or major pain, be able to think clearly from pain and different medication. Pay no attention to anyone who says otherwise. If they unfavorite or unfollow you, they will still read the update when you get to it. No worries. They will also be replaced by new readers.
picabone99 chapter 56 . 7/13
not a review, but wishing you all the best!
IceEmoVampire chapter 56 . 7/13
I pray for your recovery, please take all the time you need
Queen Reader chapter 56 . 7/13
My thoughts and prayers for your best possible recovery and wellness.
caw122182 chapter 55 . 7/13
I'm glad you're doing a little better. I was a little worried about you. Take your time, as much as I love your stories I'd rather you get better. Glad to see you're doing ok.
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 55 . 7/13
i'm sad you haven't updated in awhile. I love this story
Pun Queen chapter 31 . 6/28
"Why can't anything good ever happen to Harry?" Isn't that just EVERYONE'S QUESTION. IM SO SERIOUS. POOR HARRY MATE LIKE DAMN WTF
Dementor
Hogwarts has anti-separation wards
HogwartzPrincess chapter 2 . 5/2
So Charlie’s gonna have a soulmate who is his adopted bro