Reviews for The Soul Mate
awesome thanks :)
FRK921 chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Awww...cute!
Jaden Shadow chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Why does everyone nickname harry raven or ry? Besides, Charlie's been working in Romania for at least 2-3 years at this point so he should know romanian, at least enough to get into trouble
BamaRose chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
aww Charlie is so sweet! loved the chapter and Malfoy just never learns tsk tsk lol cant wait for next update
zarkan chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Not bad really not bad now lets see what is going to happen next so please update soon see ya.
serenityselena chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Im so glad the Harry is better now...

cant wait for the next chapter _
Emerald Harkness chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Like how protective charlie got of harry when malfoy tried to bother harry. Would kinda like to see the sort of relationship that snape and harry have seeing as he asked harry to do something and he actually listened, which i would think the chracters would not do. Like the idea that harry and charlie have sunday with each other. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Potterwing chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
I like this story so far
kentrek1 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
draco being draco, trying to cause trouble. but this time he get the trouble. good to see harry and charlie relationship growing. would love to see them outside of hogwarts, like a tour of charlie work or somewhere fun. just to show harry a normal life, but what was wrong with him? and when will sirius and remus come into it? and what was all that about snape loving draco? does he see him as a son?
MagicalKitsune chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
This is so sweet. I love Charlie's over protectiveness. Ican't wait to read the next chapter.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Yana5 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
yay go charlie
RRW chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Hmmm...I wonder if Malfoy has some feelings, other than hate, for Harry?
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Go Charlie! I sooooo LOVE the way he told Draco off (though Draco is my fave character) it doesn't mean that what he did was inexcusable... Raven is one of Harry's most common nickname... why is that? I really do wonder about that fact... err... Author: excellent work again mate! keep it up... Cherio.. _
TIGGI1 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
ohh please update soon this is very good
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »