Reviews for The Soul Mate
spikesbitch chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
I just wanted to let you know that i've loved reading your story. Can you possibly let me know if it is finished or have you planned to wrap it up with the birth of the children. I'd be interested to see the fall out from the subtifuge regarding the Harry/Draco/Lucius/Narcissa situation.
spikesbitch chapter 54 . 7/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Incubus?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
the return of Sirius!
4EverReading18 chapter 54 . 7/1/2013
This was a really captivating story and easy to follow along with despite all the plot twists. Is this the end or are more chapters to come? I can't help but hope for more because this last chapter leaves me in such suspense.
cethmistmyk chapter 54 . 7/1/2013
This is a fantastic story! I hope you find time to continue! :-)
acherongoddess chapter 54 . 6/29/2013
OH i have so fallen in love with this story, i cant wait for it to be updated, keep up the awesome work. XD
jules chapter 54 . 6/24/2013
this was really good as are all your stories. Thanks again for sharing. I loved every paragraph I read so far :)
Safiiri chapter 54 . 6/23/2013
Very creative way to off Voldie, loved the storyline
beulah2013 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
How did Charlie get out of his contract with the Scotland Dragon Reserve?
Solitude chapter 54 . 6/10/2013
AWESOME STORY! Really hope you update soon, this is brilliant! I truly can't wait for more of it...
spk chapter 54 . 6/4/2013
WOW! Just discovered this. Such an amazing story. Great characterizations. Fantastic twists. Can't wait to see how you bring everything to an end. :)
grgg chapter 54 . 6/1/2013
great story, please continue. way dumbledore die?
clobojojo chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I know in this fic dumbledore didnt mean to, but honestly check up on a kid will ya? Jeez.
And their first kiss! Haha well Harry was unconscious for it. Maybe next time :)
clobojojo chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Thank you! I was wondering about that!
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »