Reviews for The Soul Mate
Lizzosaur chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about Albus dying, on one hand I'm cheering but yet on the other I'm imagining Dumbledore from the books. :/ Great chapter.
7orion7 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
WOW! That was amazingly dramatic! I am so sorry you have had such a rocky patch of road. I hope you are all much better now. You are an amazing writer and yours are some of the ones I re-read most often. Your stories are always worth the wait. Thank you!
Elfin69 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
At least Dumbledore was able to help out in the end. Hopefully they will forgive him for all that he did. It is wonderful that Voldemort is finally gone. I hope that no of the others wre hurt when they performed the ritual.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
...:-( sad
serenityselena chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
Voldemort is finally dead and it seems that Dumbledore is nor far behind if his feeling is correct...
looking forward to your next update :)
catsim1953 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
Now then, marksmom has updated this story. After a long wait. Just let me stress that. Marsmom has updated this incredibly detailed, fascinating, lovely story. So, what should I do? Oh, I know... take the phone off the hook, throw food at the dog and cat and ignore any pleas from the family for food or anything else, and hunker down to reread from the beginning of this fabulous story.

Thank you for updating and I hope RL gets better for you. Now, on to the reading!

Cathy
mattdombast chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
yeah albus died as well
lily21207 chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Welcome back :). I hope you are your family are feeling/doing better.
julschristine975 chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
I love this story and can totally understand real life holding you back. I just appreciate that you didn't abandon it. :). Thanks so much for the update and hope your family and you are all well now.
Wishfull-star chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
what a way to die poor bastards but hey better the bad guys then the good:)
twilightreaderaddict chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Yay we have the end of Voldemort but unfortunately it comes with the end of Dumbledore as well. At least Dumbledore has tried to make up for his inadvertent harm he caused Harry due to his want to end the war and the potions he was taking all those years. Maybe now our heroes can look forward to a dry bright and very busy, with all those children being born, future!

Sorry to hear you were sick and that you were one ofmthose greatly affected by Sandy. We had heaps of rain here but due to the verso slight northerly shift, those of us hear in Delaware remained relatively unscathed. I can even begin to image what you went through.

Keep, keeping on!

Hugs!
Meechy
cardgirl91 chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
great chapter.
cyiusblack chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
update soon
DarkRavie chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Another great chapter. This story is really good and you're doing an awesome job with it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
BSolomon chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Very good chapter best in the story
1,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »