Reviews for The Soul Mate
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 54 . 4/8/2013
wow no more dumbledore or voldemort
Ronin101 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
wow, wrapping everything up! eeee!

I'm so sorry you and the kiddo have been sick - my nephew seems to be catching everything that blows by in the wind, and because he is a darling he shares his germs with my sister and brother-in-law, who in turn share with grandparents...and it cascades. In other words, we have been dealing with colds and flu and the miserables all winter as well!

Hopefully you are recovering from Sandy okay!? My friend had to leave her apartment building for the sheer amount of mold that developed after Sandy passed through. :-(
Gracfully chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
Kat.inna.Hat chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
*mouth opens and closes like a dumb fish or something*
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
:D i loved it bunches! plz update soon!
dragon fier 20 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
*gasp!* Dumbledore is going to die? this soon? omg, i didn't see that happening... i loved the story, and i am sooooo glad that you updated. i had reread this whole story just last week, and i am sooooo glad that you updated! but... plz update again soon!
jwstahle chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
wow. that was an intense chapter. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
I've finally caught up! Yippee!

Okay, so a lot happened in this chapter and it looks as though you're wrapping things up. Great chapter, I honestly can't wait for the next :)
Lizzosaur chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about Albus dying, on one hand I'm cheering but yet on the other I'm imagining Dumbledore from the books. :/ Great chapter.
7orion7 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
WOW! That was amazingly dramatic! I am so sorry you have had such a rocky patch of road. I hope you are all much better now. You are an amazing writer and yours are some of the ones I re-read most often. Your stories are always worth the wait. Thank you!
Elfin69 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
At least Dumbledore was able to help out in the end. Hopefully they will forgive him for all that he did. It is wonderful that Voldemort is finally gone. I hope that no of the others wre hurt when they performed the ritual.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
...:-( sad
serenityselena chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
Voldemort is finally dead and it seems that Dumbledore is nor far behind if his feeling is correct...
looking forward to your next update :)
catsim1953 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
Now then, marksmom has updated this story. After a long wait. Just let me stress that. Marsmom has updated this incredibly detailed, fascinating, lovely story. So, what should I do? Oh, I know... take the phone off the hook, throw food at the dog and cat and ignore any pleas from the family for food or anything else, and hunker down to reread from the beginning of this fabulous story.

Thank you for updating and I hope RL gets better for you. Now, on to the reading!

mattdombast chapter 54 . 4/6/2013