Reviews for The Soul Mate
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Goddess Seshat chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
wow
917brat chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
you know I kida feel bad for albus...but at the same time I feel like at least he is get some sense of peace I guess. this is a brillint story and a really brillint chapter I am happy voldywart is dead.
RRW chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Wow, brilliant chapter and a fitting end to Voldie.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
(sighs in relief)
Finally!
dragon fier 20 chapter 51 . 3/29/2013
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz! Update soon! I really want to finish! Plz! This is an amazing story, and I would love to know how the babies are, and how the killing of ol voldy goes... So plz update soon!
Antara93 chapter 53 . 3/24/2013
omg dis ff is awesome...wen will u b updating
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 52 . 3/20/2013
I completely understand your wanting to move over to AOOO, really, I do, but its still so hard to get an actual account on the site for most people, since its still in beta testing. Could you possibly just post on both, at least until your WIPs are finished, for those of us who won't be able to get alerts when you update?
Mischief managed,
Rachel
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 45 . 3/10/2013
talk about the baby boom of the wizarding world
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 39 . 3/10/2013
regulus is sirius's YOUNGER brother BTW!
e.waller chapter 53 . 3/9/2013
i love this and i can't wait to see what happens next
Flying Chrissy chapter 53 . 3/7/2013
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 34 . 3/6/2013
the whole thing with harry being super sick makes no sense. they have magic! and then wat about in third yr wen he fell off his broom in the book cuz of the dementors? i luv this fic, dont get me wrong, just this is annoying me.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
dementor or vampire or banshee
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
im surprised u didnt have severus adopt him. it wud hav made more sense. the way u set it up made it look like u were gonna do that. luv this fic though:)
1,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »