Reviews for The Soul Mate
ac1212 chapter 54 . 4/27/2013
Just read this whole thing in one day, this is awesome!
Devilish JoJo chapter 54 . 4/25/2013
I love your stories but i am sad to read that your so sick. I myself know how it feels. I would wish you the very best and i hope you will continue tue story some day.

Love jo
Uzu kitsune chapter 54 . 4/22/2013
Sorry to hear about the illness that found you and your son. Hope everything is better now.
I can't believe this story is almost over" T_T I guess its true when they say all good things must come to an end.
Poor Dumbbells. And omg I hope Theo is going to be OK!
Linda chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I really love your story and hope to read more soon.
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 54 . 4/16/2013
well this story is beyond fantastic. I can not wait for more :) Seriously though super excited to see their kids
Guest chapter 54 . 4/8/2013
I love this story and I'm so glad you updated it. Please update again soon
tazztazz chapter 54 . 4/10/2013
brilliant story can't wait for more chapters as they seem to get better and better.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 54 . 4/9/2013
lov it...i don't weather to be happy or sad that dumbledore is dying
R chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Hope you and your little one are doing better now. Quite understandable you didn't update with everything going on. Best wishes, R
Jess1D chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
A dog or grim
Sliver of Melody chapter 54 . 4/8/2013
Amazing chapter. I loved it
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 54 . 4/8/2013
wow no more dumbledore or voldemort
Ronin101 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
wow, wrapping everything up! eeee!

I'm so sorry you and the kiddo have been sick - my nephew seems to be catching everything that blows by in the wind, and because he is a darling he shares his germs with my sister and brother-in-law, who in turn share with grandparents...and it cascades. In other words, we have been dealing with colds and flu and the miserables all winter as well!

Hopefully you are recovering from Sandy okay!? My friend had to leave her apartment building for the sheer amount of mold that developed after Sandy passed through. :-(
Gracfully chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
neat
Kat.inna.Hat chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
*mouth opens and closes like a dumb fish or something*
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »