Reviews for The Soul Mate
clobojojo chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Thank you! I was wondering about that!
clobojojo chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Man that asshole! Oh yeah i have been back for a month... He needed to switch for a reason!
Harry is always so strong and making sure others arent troubled with his problems. I hope Charlie will be his rock :)
clobojojo chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Right in the heart.. :(
In the end i hope everything turns alright for harry and Charlie :)
clobojojo chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Okay i liked the chapter but felt it said a few redundant things.
Still liked it and their feelings to wait till harry is a bit older rather than BOOM IN LOVE AND *SNOG* xD
:D
clobojojo chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Damn that's saddening already... Poor harry, in every story/move/fic i i cant handle him being abused it makes me sad and pissed at anyone who abuses him!
And dont think i missed that connection that he had with charlie already ;p
Man i am excited for this! It already seems well written i look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 54 . 5/27/2013
Awesome! Really hope you update soon, I absolutely love this story and cant wait to see how it ends!
Charlie0925 chapter 29 . 5/24/2013
I don't get it? If Dumbles cast an Unforgivable on Charlie why has no one called for the Aurors or Amelia Bones so that they can lock him up?
Kage 5243 chapter 54 . 5/16/2013
s
Rainbow2007 chapter 54 . 5/16/2013
love it
Mallory83 chapter 53 . 5/14/2013
soooo good!
Mashkai30 chapter 54 . 5/9/2013
Makurayami Ookami chapter 54 . 4/28/2013
this was good. im so glad that it worked and they are finally free.
johnny.vick chapter 54 . 4/27/2013
omg it was good wish i know if any thing else happend with harry and his child if he got better was able to walk and so on but any who tis was a good story loved it
ac1212 chapter 54 . 4/27/2013
Just read this whole thing in one day, this is awesome!
Devilish JoJo chapter 54 . 4/25/2013
I love your stories but i am sad to read that your so sick. I myself know how it feels. I would wish you the very best and i hope you will continue tue story some day.

Love jo