Reviews for The Soul Mate
BenLoVesLV chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A promising start! Dying to read on...
Seapatrol chapter 55 . 8/1/2014
I love this book will you be updating anytime soon.
Mashkai30 chapter 55 . 7/31/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
dragonfier20 chapter 55 . 7/29/2014
Are you going to update soon? I really like this n I really want to read more... plz update soon!
prismaticmem chapter 55 . 7/10/2014
I realized by the time I read chapter 4 that I had already read this story multiple times. Each time was just as good as the last. I hope that more comes even if it is only about two chapters give or take from being complete. A very good story from a very entertaining author.
prismaticmem chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I'm writing this before I read this story just so I can say something before I forget or get too flighty. I'm sorry that the fates have decided to fart at a really talented writer and even though I am a very greedy reader I'm glad to see that you are still able to write. I hope things get better and not worse. I send you virtual hugs to you and your family.
loopyhutton chapter 55 . 6/28/2014
Just found & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
Guest chapter 38 . 6/13/2014
Say wha!?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 37 . 5/30/2014
i could do with that better site for english to latin. God knows that google translate is wrong 55% of the time if not more.
vreealnd.melina chapter 55 . 5/24/2014
OMG you are an amazing writer just wow this is now my favorite story also just wow that amazing
greenwings33 chapter 55 . 5/22/2014
This is fabulous, and I love how you brought Regulus back to life!
Atsurekino Kurome chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
I love this story! This is probably my tenth time reading it. Something confuses me each time though... and I normally forget to ask. You start off with the normal Severus Snape hates James Potter shtick, then you state that James and Severus were blood brothers. Which one is it?
Alexis chapter 18 . 4/18/2014

good story
keep it up
love it :-)
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is interesting. I like how things started, there aren't enough Charlie/Harry fics on here, unless I haven't been looking right. :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 55 . 3/12/2014
I hope that there is an update soon.
1,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »