Reviews for The Soul Mate
The Potters of the Future chapter 55 . 9/20/2013
Are you doing a GW/DM fic
TheLittleGinger chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Siruis has got to be an incubus!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 55 . 9/12/2013
I've just found this on another's fav's...I absolutely love it!
atymer chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
I expect there is only going to be one more chapter to this. It was well written and very exciting to read. I found it today and had to keep at it to this point. I enjoyed the pairings and the interactions of them all.
I love stories where Luc and Sev are not complete gits or muderous maniacs (though I read those too and rote for their just desserts!)
There are a lot of stories by this author to read and I am determined to read all of them because I enjoyed this one so much.
atymer chapter 48 . 9/11/2013
the old coot! argh i bet he's back on his agenda again!
atymer chapter 46 . 9/11/2013
whoa. squick city. voldy wanted to put a baby on sev. squick squick squick. no way. thanks to bill for putting a stop to that nonsense.
i like the sev screaming and fighting line. i hoped it sounded horrific to the other des.
atymer chapter 45 . 9/11/2013
lol will the whole of Scotland have a baby boom? Will there be multiples?
atymer chapter 44 . 9/11/2013
Remus come on, this shouldn't have been a surprise. lol lol
what a reaction. i think childbrith will be a horror for the poor dear. lol
atymer chapter 38 . 9/11/2013
I had begun to wonder.
atymer chapter 33 . 9/11/2013
That's a surprise. A conspiracy within a conspiracy?
VoldLunaMione chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
ACK! PLEASE! WRITE ! MORE! PLEASE?
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 55 . 8/22/2013
More soon please. so good
reynachavez48 chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Hilarious the ending especially.
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
Please update soon...SOON!
puffin chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
Finally made it throw all 55 chapters you have out. I can tell this story is close to an end. I will be sad when it happens but yet looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to your next chapter. But I know how real life can get in the way of writing and posting a chapter so I understand when/if it takes a while to post. I will see ya with it.
puffin