Reviews for The Soul Mate
Mithryl chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
Reread the whole thing before reading the new chapter - wow, this really does look like it's wrapping up doesn't it?

This is a great story when taken altogether, but this chapter really brought out the fact that everyone's been changed by events for better or worse. Even as a manipulative old man, Dumbles did do some incredible stuff over time, giving him his dues for past services was really good, too.

And I will wait patiently for the next updates to both your stories.
Elfin69 chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
AT least they now know that Voldemort is finally defeated and can no longer hurt them and that they do not have to worry about Dumbledore either. I am glad that they did give him a hero's funeral instead of letting everyone else know. Cannot wait to see everyone's reactions to who is together with who.
Lupinesence chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter :)
Amaterasu Masami chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
HA! I KNEW IT! Aw man, this is becoming my favorite soap right now. In my last review, I meant love not live. Such a great story you have here.
Amaterasu Masami chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
It's Lucius isn't it?! Oh man I would feel so stupidity if it isn't because I feel so sure! It's Lucius! Oh, um i live your story and I'm glad its such a long one.
Stevo17 chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
I am Hooked...and anyone who is hooked on a good story...well needless to say I want more. This is brilliant and I can't wait for more and please keep it going please
adafrog chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
Very good, thanks.
LadyFreak chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
So, another brilliant tale from you. I really like how you handled Dumbledore here. While i'm all for bashing, the way you handled this was brilliant. I was all set to hate the old man, but you had me crying. Well done :)
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
More please! XD
Padfootette chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
Great chap please update again soon
Rainbow2007 chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
love it
Wishfull-star chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
that was great I cant wait for the next chapter:)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
LiAmi chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
How cute, I absolutely loved it! Definately look forward to your next update!
FantasyLover74 chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
welcome back my friend. very nicely done with Dumbledore.
1,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »