Reviews for The Soul Mate
Arithmancy Master chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
Good that Harry and Charlie know what is going on so that Draco at least has someone to talk to, other than Severus.
123claire123 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
good chapter :)
musme chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
I love it!
Lizzosaur chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
This is wonderful, I can't wait for more updates.
hpslashrules chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
Woah. Intense! But definitely in a good way! Cant wait for more. I am really loving charlie/harry and bill/harry pairings. There was nowhere near enough of either of them in the books!
SeaSeraph chapter 26 . 6/23/2011
Great story :). I really like how you have this going and the characters you have involved. I just wish there were more in depth scenes between some of the characters. Right now except for a ver few scenes its almost like you took a big step back from the story and are telling it at a very generalized nonpersonal view. I think it would give the story much more substance if you were have just a few scenes here and there where the characters were more intimate - not necessarily sexual as most of them are so young - but maybe talking about their feelings and getting to know eachother type of theing - especially between Harry and Charlie and the group adding Draco to them. Just something to think about as you continue on :). Keep up the great work and update soon please!
Evci chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
Hope you update soon, please keep up the good work !
mizzrazz72 chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Someone should lock Voldemort and Dumbledore in a very small, dark closet with a baseball bat. Who ever make it out alive, theu kill.
Emerald Harkness chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
A bit more of Severus and Lucious then Harry and Charlie. Hope you get back to those two, like the other couple, but more interested in the Harry relationship. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
MagicalKitsune chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Sooooo "sad" yet simply a great chapter.
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
But you explained that the soulmate bond nulled the blood to charlie so he wouldnt be a broher to charlie an anyway would he?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Love! Severas makes such a good papa to Draco :)
Rori Potter chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
kentrek1 chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Great to see that Cedric did not die. I hope that he will be at Hogwarts during the final battle. Glad that Draco is going to stay with his dad for now before getting re sorted next term. Hope that in the meanwhile Draco does not have to worry about Crabbe and Goyle.

Hope that Lucius and Narcissa will be stay in one of Harry homes. Plus that Draco will spend sometime with his parents during the summer. But the big question is where is Harry going to stay, now that Voldemort back and Bella is a member of the Black family number 12 is out of the question.

But Sirius still need to keep number 12 out of Bella and Voldemort hands. Please update soon and let us know. Keep up the great work.
serenityselena chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
so glad to see that their plans are working...

hopefully things will continue like this for them _
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »