Reviews for The Soul Mate
UekiKosuke chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
XD AWESOME XD
Lady Babette chapter 25 . 6/3/2011
Last two updates were amazing. You actually have me liking Lucius. I thought that was an impossible feet. Great work. Can't wait for more.

Lady B.
lambtastic chapter 25 . 6/3/2011
Whoa. Dumbledore is a little coo coo! Lol it's probably because he killed his mate. Huh? Anyway I hope he gets better. Please continue soon!
RRW chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Man, Lucius is one smart cookie. I wonder who the mole is at Hogwarts. I think its time to pull up the left sleeves of all of the staff as Albus has gone barmy. They are going to have to do it themselves.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Fantastic chapter! You're completely rewriting history, and yet I'm still really liking it! Well done!
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
great story. I really like this and it's a great idea. I hate Dumbledore more then ever now, he is such a jerk. Updat soon pplease!
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Lol weak bodied voldemort
goodguy4u282008 chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
another wonderful chapter can't wait to read more and hope that all is well
Emerald Harkness chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
Wow, nice way to make draco's mom a good guy. Like how you hadd Karkaroff treated by Harry, always thought harry to be rude to someone when and if he wanted. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
MagicalKitsune chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
The suspence kills me everytime! I'm looking forward to seeing what happeneds next!
Yana5 chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
cool chapter
krynny chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
you are doing a fabu job you kick booty and just rock. thanks for writing such a wonderful job with this story. thanks for writing this story.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Rainbow2007 chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
i love it
kentrek1 chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
great to see that Harry did not have to undergo the tourament. also glad that no student died. can't beleive that Bella would curse her own sister, but just goes to show what a warp mind she has. at least now Narcissa is free and can live her life the way she wishes too, not the way that Bella wants her to.

at least Ron did not have to wear the dress robes that he wore in the story. those things are the worst thing anyone could wear. i bet that Karkaroff source was Dumbledore himself, that old fool just does not know when to give up. at least Lucius and the board put a stop to that. i think that Lucius and the board should take a more active role in the school that year, if this year is anything togo be, Dumbledore will not give up without a fight. and now Harry has Voldemort to worry about.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »