Reviews for The Soul Mate
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
jwstahle chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
I love this story so much. I love all the dynamics between the characters. You have set this up really well. Please update soon.
beverlie4055 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
love the chapter
Rainbow2007 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
i love it
FantasyLover74 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
well done
goodguy4u282008 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
that was awesome hope to read more on it soon
Rori Potter chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
Brilliant chapter. Update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
kentrek1 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
well voldemort power is disappear. that is good news for harry, if he is not as powerful as he was during his first rise harry will have an easily time. but harry still need to deal with dumbledore.

that old coot is playing the grandfather card, butvin fact his just trying to worm his way into harry life. i think he believe that be showing care for draco, harry will drop his guard. well there is no chance in hell of that happening.

i hope that harry does teach at hogwarts along with charlie and draco. and that harry and charlie both adopt and had their own kids, but love them all the same. that way harry and charlie have a son or daughter that his their own flesh and blood, plus harry and charlie take someone in to theirs lifes and home and care for them the way harry should have been.
Arithmancy Master chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
Good that Harry and Charlie know what is going on so that Draco at least has someone to talk to, other than Severus.
123claire123 chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
good chapter :)
musme chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
I love it!
Lizzosaur chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
This is wonderful, I can't wait for more updates.
hpslashrules chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
Woah. Intense! But definitely in a good way! Cant wait for more. I am really loving charlie/harry and bill/harry pairings. There was nowhere near enough of either of them in the books!
SeaSeraph chapter 26 . 6/23/2011
Great story :). I really like how you have this going and the characters you have involved. I just wish there were more in depth scenes between some of the characters. Right now except for a ver few scenes its almost like you took a big step back from the story and are telling it at a very generalized nonpersonal view. I think it would give the story much more substance if you were have just a few scenes here and there where the characters were more intimate - not necessarily sexual as most of them are so young - but maybe talking about their feelings and getting to know eachother type of theing - especially between Harry and Charlie and the group adding Draco to them. Just something to think about as you continue on :). Keep up the great work and update soon please!
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »