Reviews for The Soul Mate
peruser chapter 24 . 5/25/2011
Good chapter! It makes me smile to see Dumbledore's plots blocked. Keep up the good work!
xxnarufanxx chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
very interesting so far! i am looking forward to the next chapter
Emerald Harkness chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
Nice way to keep with the actual story. Love how Lucious is a good guy and is all about helping protect Harry. Hehe sneaky and very good job of keeping the old coot away from Harry. Sorry for the late review, taken a while to read due to work. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Fairygirl24 chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
very good story can't wait to find out what happens with harry and charlie, and the tournament.
serenityselena chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
fantastic chapter...

Lucius as a teacher - great idea...

the plan with the Goblet was simply brilliant... so glad it worked *huge grin*

cant wait to read more _
serenityselena chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
so glad to see that everything was ok with the rituals _
MagicalKitsune chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
Intruging. I'm iterested in what will happen next. Should be awsome.
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
no death game for harry.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Oooooh, so Harry's not in the tournament... Interesting! Keep up the good work. And here's a few exclamations for good measure!
Haunt of twilight chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Sounds good. I look forward to reading more! I love that they got a couple over on Dumbles! Hopefully he screws up enough to get booted!
alice22 chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Well it took some time but I just read all the chapters and I have to say that I really can't wait to see what happens next. With Lucius as the Defense teacher and Charlie teaching care of magical creaturesmonitoring the headmaster I hope that Harry will be alright.

How will Dumbledork get Harry into the Triwizard tournament with Lucius blocking any underage wizards from being forced into the tournament?

Will Dumbles get removed as headmaster? I hope so soon.
momocolady chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
good chapters
mithrilandtj chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Nice planning with the goblet having a list of 'approved' names.
Arithmancy Master chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
They managed to sucessfully avoid almost all of the problems of book 4 canon in two simple steps - apparate out of the world cup event and then specify the eligible students for the tournament. However, I'm sure you have something else planned to happen this year.
mattcun chapter 24 . 5/21/2011