Reviews for The Soul Mate
goodguy4u282008 chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
that was awesome hope to read more soon loved it
Yana5 chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
:-)
krynny chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Good update. Poor Draco. At least he knows Narcissa and Lucius aren't really dead. That would have just been mean to go through that and not tell him the truth. Can't wait to read more. I can only wonder how much more crazy is Dumbledore gonna become.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Arithmancy Master chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Good plan to keep Narcissa and Lucius out of action altogether. Seems much easier to follow through than having to pretend to be loyal and risk discovery via Voldemort's legilimency or their words or actions. Hopefully there will be no claims on their property or money, on the basis that Draco is the sole heir. (I would expect them to have ensured that Bella is not entitled to anything before their disappearance.)

It will be interesting to find out how they return to society and how it is explained.

Will we find out anything more about how they live? Will they take a couple of house elves with them and just leave the rest to keep Malfoy Manor ticking over?

I think it will be good fun to see a needy, clingy Draco (but only if he's acting - I don't enjoy it when other stories depict him as being like this for real.)
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Ttys it'd ku chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Nicely done! I hope this review gets to you... I really enjoyed this chapter!

TrippingOverYou
peruser chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
I guess that Severus is a sucessful spy for a reason. That was an excellent for something so quickly thought of. It protects the Malfoys, allows Severus to protect Draco, and still keeps his cover. I don't see how Draco can be open about his friendship with Harry though since Severus will have to spy.
Rainbow2007 chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
i love it
Hana848 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Omg this is really good! Please update soon!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 25 . 6/12/2011
Fascinating. I'm enjoying how the story is progressing.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
pizzia girl chapter 25 . 6/12/2011
like it. update soon
Arithmancy Master chapter 25 . 6/7/2011
I haven't read a chapter for a while so have forgotten a few things (like what caused the Malfoys to be on Harry's side - I'll have to go back and re-read.) However, I enjoyed this and found that they had taken some sensible precautions to avoid publicity. Seems that by doing this you have covered the entire 4th year in about 2 chapters, much more efficient than JKR!
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Amazing story hope you update it.
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »