Reviews for The Soul Mate
Arithmancy Master chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
Not sure if I liked the idea that Hermione's dad was magical. It raises too many questions such as: Did he change his name? If not, why didn't people recognise it? Did he change his appearance? If not, why didn't people recognise him when he dropped Hermione off or went with her to Diagon Alley? Why, if he wanted to leave the wizarding world, did he allow his daughter to enter it?

At least they are forewarned of Albus' plans. Albus seems to be isolated from most people now, as various members of the order are drifting away.
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
Love!
Yana5 chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
kill dumbledore
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
kentrek1 chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
so minerva has just seen how crazy albus is, glad she is on harry. let just hope that severus can help them, or maybe harry should ask bill to see if the goblins could help out. their magic is different after all.

big shocker, hermione dad is a wizard, wow. but why has he kept this a secret for so long and how will hermione and her mom react?
Rainbow2007 chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
i love it
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
poor harry. hes 13! thats just nasty. I dont' care how pretty or handsome a 13 year old is, im in my twenties and i could never be with someone younger then 18. just the fact their under 18 makes it impossiable to think of them in a sexual image.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 27 . 7/12/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Sliver of Melody chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
Wow this is so cool. I like it!
Sofia Ottoman chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
This has been an interesting read so far. Love your characterizatrion.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 27 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter! I have a feeling their plan may not be as foolproof as they think... Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Rainbow Engel chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
I just realized you haven't mentioned anything about Sirius' creatureness. UPDATE SOON! I love this story!
shiftyless chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
read from start 2 hear all I can say is damn wesome :)
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »