Reviews for The Soul Mate
krynny chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet cute and adorable you are so one of the best for writing such a fantastic fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Rainbow2007 chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
i love it
Paddy Gurl chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
good
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Harry was a cutie! Great first chapteR!
Lady Babette chapter 23 . 5/20/2011
Yeah can't wait for more. Love this story.
Haunt of twilight chapter 23 . 5/20/2011
this is so good! Please tell me Sirius won't die. I really hope not. I do look forward to reading needs taken down a peg.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
Aw, Regulus! _

But..I like Harry with glasses. Why does everyone seem to think guys can't be hot if they wear glasses? People always take his glasses away...*pouts*
MagicalKitsune chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
Im looking forward to seeing how Albus tries to get them to consumate.
kentrek1 chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
Wow, Harry has just gotten tall and broad. Charlie is right to worry, I don't that Harry new look will help Charlie keeep from trying to compltet the bond, just glad that the spell is in placed to stop Dumbledore forced them. And Harry eyesight fixed as well that is great.

It is good to see that Ron still see Harry as his brother even now is surname is Potter Black. Draco and Lucius will now have a bigger part is Harry life as Draco is the son of Narcissa Malfoy nee Black so is now Harry cousin. So how will Draco and the Weasley get on now that because of Harry both families are linked.

Will Harry and the other learn any more about Harry parent's and find out if James and Lily made a will. And if so where Harry should have been. And if Harry is the heir to any other old families lines that was or is part of his family.

And has Dumbledore been stealing form Harry. Taking money from the Potter vaults to give to the Durlsey. And will the Durlsey be found and have to pay the price for the way they treated Harry.

Please oh please ask this questions and keep up the great work.
Yana5 chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
i bet he is
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
i can't wait to see what happens.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
Can't wait to read more!
krynny chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
love the way you make images come to life with an intensity that makes me wish i could write in a manner that shows just how much i love what you for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
love it!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter, Please update soon.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »