Reviews for The Soul Mate
LadyFreak chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
So, another brilliant tale from you. I really like how you handled Dumbledore here. While i'm all for bashing, the way you handled this was brilliant. I was all set to hate the old man, but you had me crying. Well done :)
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
More please! XD
Padfootette chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
Great chap please update again soon
Rainbow2007 chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
love it
Wishfull-star chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
that was great I cant wait for the next chapter:)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
LiAmi chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
How cute, I absolutely loved it! Definately look forward to your next update!
FantasyLover74 chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
welcome back my friend. very nicely done with Dumbledore.
julschristine975 chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
Good job. I like how Albus' death was handled. Draco and Ginny are very sweet. :) Thanks so much.
MargaritaS chapter 54 . 8/14/2013
awww im glad dumbles has a redeeming scene, im looking forward to the last bit of this story :) hopefully including a fully recovered harry :)
The Anonymous Lizard chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Sorry about the mass favoriting. New user, but not a newcomer to FF.N. I had read all of your stories and kept coming to read them until my cousin finally convinced me to get an account.

Your work is amazing and I am in awe. You are one of my idols when it comes to HP stories :) What you write is brilliant and shows the inner selves of the characters and it's well done. I hope some time you'll find one of my stories and like it as much as I love yours.

Hybrid
Life Sucks 4 Me chapter 54 . 7/31/2013
More? Love the story and how it's written!
adafrog chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
Very good story.
bluemesa356 chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
I survived a Traumatic Brain Injury in 1993, and do recall feeling just as Harry did in this chapter. THANK YOU for writing a very well-developed and thought out story...
spikesbitch chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
I just wanted to let you know that i've loved reading your story. Can you possibly let me know if it is finished or have you planned to wrap it up with the birth of the children. I'd be interested to see the fall out from the subtifuge regarding the Harry/Draco/Lucius/Narcissa situation.
1,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »