Reviews for The Soul Mate
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 55 . 9/9/2014
I love it I hope there will be more
CurlyFries01 chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
Wow, i did not see that one coming! :P Good work!
Laurenmk20 chapter 39 . 8/20/2014
Er reg is younger
Sliver of Melody chapter 55 . 8/19/2014
Great chapter!
big glee famanic chapter 55 . 8/16/2014
Please update soon
StrightEdgeCmPunksGirl chapter 53 . 8/15/2014
you know i hate to say this but i liked this verison over the one archive of our own but looks like nothing is going to be done with the awesome story anymore so ohh well for me your such a great writer keep up the great work
BenLoVesLV chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A promising start! Dying to read on...
Seapatrol chapter 55 . 8/1/2014
I love this book will you be updating anytime soon.
Mashkai30 chapter 55 . 7/31/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
dragonfier20 chapter 55 . 7/29/2014
Are you going to update soon? I really like this n I really want to read more... plz update soon!
prismaticmem chapter 55 . 7/10/2014
I realized by the time I read chapter 4 that I had already read this story multiple times. Each time was just as good as the last. I hope that more comes even if it is only about two chapters give or take from being complete. A very good story from a very entertaining author.
prismaticmem chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I'm writing this before I read this story just so I can say something before I forget or get too flighty. I'm sorry that the fates have decided to fart at a really talented writer and even though I am a very greedy reader I'm glad to see that you are still able to write. I hope things get better and not worse. I send you virtual hugs to you and your family.
loopyhutton chapter 55 . 6/28/2014
Just found & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
Guest chapter 38 . 6/13/2014
Say wha!?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 37 . 5/30/2014
i could do with that better site for english to latin. God knows that google translate is wrong 55% of the time if not more.
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »