Reviews for The Soul Mate
DeathEaterGal chapter 55 . 12/26/2013
This is an amazing story I can't wait to go and read more of your stores!
horsesrules chapter 55 . 12/9/2013
it is really good
willtofish chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
I draw the line for creepy here
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 55 . 11/28/2013
A really nice story I have enjoyed reading it. :D
Guest chapter 55 . 11/16/2013
omg... awesome story! I cant wait to see what will happen next! please, please, please update soon. XD
Ryane-Foxx chapter 55 . 11/4/2013
You are a wonderful woman. The story was so deep and touching, every new turn had me blinking, wondering if I had missed something because it was all so perfectly planned out. There was so many exciting, stunning, and realistically tangible :) so in love with it and I wish to know how this tale will end; there's no doubt it'll bar truly wondrous. :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Mpreg? That's an impossibility even with magic. Idiotic really.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 55 . 10/14/2013
This story has been really great and I can't wait for the conclusion.
Lesliebobo chapter 55 . 9/23/2013
I can not wait for the last fee chapters of this story please finish it soon
The Potters of the Future chapter 55 . 9/20/2013
Are you doing a GW/DM fic
TheLittleGinger chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Siruis has got to be an incubus!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 55 . 9/12/2013
I've just found this on another's fav's...I absolutely love it!
atymer chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
I expect there is only going to be one more chapter to this. It was well written and very exciting to read. I found it today and had to keep at it to this point. I enjoyed the pairings and the interactions of them all.
I love stories where Luc and Sev are not complete gits or muderous maniacs (though I read those too and rote for their just desserts!)
There are a lot of stories by this author to read and I am determined to read all of them because I enjoyed this one so much.
atymer chapter 48 . 9/11/2013
the old coot! argh i bet he's back on his agenda again!
atymer chapter 46 . 9/11/2013
whoa. squick city. voldy wanted to put a baby on sev. squick squick squick. no way. thanks to bill for putting a stop to that nonsense.
i like the sev screaming and fighting line. i hoped it sounded horrific to the other des.
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »