Reviews for The Soul Mate
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter, Please update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
Wow, what a way to make Harry to look, sure is one interesting way to link Sirius and Harry. Like the repulsion spell. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Potterwing chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
nice job
Arithmancy Master chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
Seems odd that Ron is just noticing Harry's feet now. Maybe it is because he has previously been oblivious or maybe he has just acquired the confidence to ask.

Thank you for frequent short updates. Makes it easier for me than long ones once a month where I have to re-read half the story to remember what is happening.
Arithmancy Master chapter 19 . 5/18/2011
Lots of revelations there. (I won't say what they are in case anyone is reading reviews who has not read the story to this point.)

Nature of Sirius - a disappointment to me, but it will not stop me from reading further, as the story is great.

Identity of Severus' mate - not a surprise, but I am pleased to know for certain.

Someone's real parents - a huge surprise. Hopefully no one else saw that one coming either.

I'm really enjoying the interaction between Harry and Draco.
Arithmancy Master chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
No, I have no idea what Sirius is - something that feeds off emotions? I suppose I could check the reviews other people have made to see what looks reasonable or even check the start of the next chapter to find out. I just hope that it isn't a vampire, please don't be a vampire!

I also wonder who Severus' mate is. We've had several clues - white wolf made me wonder if it might be Lucius, as did the fact that they spoke about Draco and (I think) that the person referred to a spouse. (My memory is hopeless.) However I'm not confident. I'll wait for a few more clues.

Looking forward to Dumbledore getting a dressing down from Sirius, who will certainly not accept 'for the greater good' as any kind of rationale.
Arithmancy Master chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
Well done Snape, Petrificus Totalus and full body bind. Hopefully Pettigrew won't escape this time!

Also good move to involve Minerva.

Lots of common sense being shown by the characters.

I'm particularly pleased that Draco is seeing sense regarding Harry. I do enjoy Draco-Harry friendship.

Seems like we don't have many baddies left - just Voldie, death eaters and Dumbledore. Unless you know different ...
serenityselena chapter 22 . 5/16/2011
glad to see they made it back without anything bad happening...

hope to read more soon _
2693 chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
Just came across this story and really love it. Great idea, great pairing. You may be selling future opportunities short though if you don't let Harry learn as he grows up what it feels like to have a crush and steadily deeper feelings for Charlie. Right now it sounds like they will have a spell on each other then on Harry's 16th bday they will remove them and have some fun. But that would be weird on Harrys part to have those feelings he never experienced before only to dive into the deepest feeling of all.

I love Harrys hair and eyes too and hope you don't change them (esp eyes) with new adoption.
MagicalKitsune chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
I love the part on the train with Sirius!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
Nicely done! I reread the last few chapters to get up to speed, I'm liking this very much, keep up the good work!

TrippingOverYou (I totally almost wrote my real name there!)
Lady Babette chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
This was very well done. You showed us the great support that Harry is recieving and touched on several relationships and did it so well. Thank you for sharing.
kentrek1 chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
good one sirius, he show just how brave crabbe and goyle are. and the answer is not brave at all. more like yellow belly. it good to see draco handing out with harry, ron, hermione and the twins. he is growing up and seeing that just because you are not in the same house you can not have a friendship. and good one ron tell draco what he needs to hear.

and harry needs to understand that what vernon did was something that he could not have stopped. he was a child and no aldut should have hit a child. and petiuna should be ashamed of herself, for allowing her husband to hurt harry. does she reaaly have no love for her sister. if so why did petiuna even keep harry, it not like albus would be keeping an eye out to make sure he was living with them.

keeep up the good work and i can't wait to see what happened at gringotts.
krynny chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so awesome thanks for writing it.

hugs and kisses