Reviews for The Soul Mate
kentrek1 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
so glad that charlieand remus got molly to see that with harry as charlie half brother it would be odd later on. but at least harry told both molly and arthur that he still thinks of them as mom and dad. i think sirius should be pops and when remus married him harry should call him pap.

but really good news that severus will let harry and charlie do the spell that will stop dumbledore forcing them to complete the bond. one thing, will the goblin have anything to tell harry about his family, like their will
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
RachelMaryB chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Wow! I'm very impressed! For a few chapters I was beginning to wonder if you forgot about Harry and Charlie's bond! I'm glad it's back!
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Amazing and awesome chapters! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Love that this story has a crazy Dumbledore, this it's an interesting twist to the character. Really understand the blood adoption, the repulsion spells and all those aspects much more because of that chapter, thanks for that. Stronger reaction eh, this should be interesting. Look forward to the next Writing!
krynny chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
omg love love love this you rock like a hurricane and are the bomb when it comes to writing.

thanks for writing such a fantastic story.

hugs and kisses

Potterwing chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
nice job
JoJo2381 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I love how their relationship is developing! I love when an update pops in my email it make my day!
Rainbow2007 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
i love it
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
"If you let me think about something long enough, I'm dangerous now."

So very, very true. Yay for Sirius being freed! More, please.
bouncy 72 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Ooo I'm loving this fic. I adore Charlie, & there's hardly anything out there with him in.

I'm enjoying Harry & Draco's blossoming friendship too. Looking forward to what happens next :)
mylife9 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
This is such a good story!

As I'm reading this story, I'm happy and then sad and then angry as I'm reading about what's going on between charlie and harry and hearing (vaguely) about what dumbledore wants them to do.

I like the way charlie and harry met and how their relationship has grown since then. I don't think that it's too fast paced at all.

And the relationship between harry and draco is nice. I'm amazed that harry opened up so fast to draco, given their history, but, whatever, it led to harry being there for draco when he learned that his godfather and father were soul mates.

I want to know what happens next!

How does draco take the news of snape and lucius being soul mates? Do sirius and remus get closer to hharry? How is this blood adoption is going to work? Do charlie and harry manage to escape dumbledore's plans, even without knowing what they are? How is the rest of harry's school life going to progress? Is dumbledore really insane?

Ah! Questions!

Please keep up the great work and thanks for writing!
Lady Babette chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
This is my most favorite story of yours yet. I am totally in love with it.
misguided gh0st chapter 20 . 5/8/2011