Reviews for The Soul Mate
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
Sirius on the train was absolutely epic. More soon please, I want to see what Dumbledore is going to try.
Emerald Harkness chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
Wow, deep content, well sort of deep, lol. I guess next chapter is Gringotts and i'm guessing pain for harry seeing as his uncles described it as quite painful. Should be interesting to see what traites he keeps or looses. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
i love it
Yana5 chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
aww that is so cute
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please updat soon.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Great chapter, liking this story very much.
serenityselena chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
glad to see they managed to find the appropriate solutions for these situations...

hope to read more _
Lady Babette chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Great update. Very good progression. You're doing great with this. I just love it.

Lady B
MagicalKitsune chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Oh intruge! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I love the way you portray the characters and your writing style.
Yana5 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
i bet something happens
kentrek1 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
so glad that charlieand remus got molly to see that with harry as charlie half brother it would be odd later on. but at least harry told both molly and arthur that he still thinks of them as mom and dad. i think sirius should be pops and when remus married him harry should call him pap.

but really good news that severus will let harry and charlie do the spell that will stop dumbledore forcing them to complete the bond. one thing, will the goblin have anything to tell harry about his family, like their will
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
RachelMaryB chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Wow! I'm very impressed! For a few chapters I was beginning to wonder if you forgot about Harry and Charlie's bond! I'm glad it's back!
RocklynnJasmine chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Amazing and awesome chapters! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »