Reviews for The Soul Mate
ILoveAnime89 chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
Love it update again soon.
RRW chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Absolutely, positively AWESOME!
Potterwing chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
great job
NATWEST chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Love the fact that Lucius is the mother. I just love Lucius chapter.
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
OMG i so didnt see that coming really great twist update soon
Paddy Gurl chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
good that was funny towards the end
Ttys it'd ku chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Haha! I knew it was Lucius! I did not however know about the 2 dads thing... Nice work!
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Oh bot. What a twist. Update soon.
MagicalKitsune chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
WOW! Didn't see Sirius's creature thing coming. Nice twist. I love how Draco finds out about Lucius and Severus.
puffin chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
I had a feelint it was Lucius. But wow on Harry's parents part of that story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
SoulSearcher95 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Okay I admit, I had an inkling that Sev's soulmate was Lucius, but that end was a surprise.

This is awesome. Keep it up.

Update asap?
kentrek1 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
great chapter. i knew the wolf had to be lucius, but draco the son of lucius and severus. is one thing i didn't. but draco finding out after walking in on them, priceless. great to see sirius and remus making up for all that lost time.

so when will harry see the black family home? will lucius stay married to narcissa or just keep things the way there are for now? and when we have some harry/weasley scenes and harry/charlie ones.
kyuubi-rain chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
OOHHH DAMN BITCHES! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!1
Emerald Harkness chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Psychic vampire, never even knew those exist. Nice way to bring out the Lucious/ Severus relationship, the Lucious being Draco's mother thing a complete surprise but I love it. Also the whole adapting Narcissa's mind was a nice touch, thought she would be told the situation and then be a friend but this version is cool too. Yay bring on more sirius/remus relationship, and let them get to know Harry better. Will be interesting to see how Charlie reacts to this but can't wait. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
krynny chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
love the way you write this is so cool. thanks for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses