Reviews for The Soul Mate
serenityselena chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
glad to see they managed to find the appropriate solutions for these situations...

hope to read more _
Lady Babette chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Great update. Very good progression. You're doing great with this. I just love it.

Lady B
MagicalKitsune chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Oh intruge! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I love the way you portray the characters and your writing style.
Yana5 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
i bet something happens
kentrek1 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
so glad that charlieand remus got molly to see that with harry as charlie half brother it would be odd later on. but at least harry told both molly and arthur that he still thinks of them as mom and dad. i think sirius should be pops and when remus married him harry should call him pap.

but really good news that severus will let harry and charlie do the spell that will stop dumbledore forcing them to complete the bond. one thing, will the goblin have anything to tell harry about his family, like their will
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
RachelMaryB chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Wow! I'm very impressed! For a few chapters I was beginning to wonder if you forgot about Harry and Charlie's bond! I'm glad it's back!
RocklynnJasmine chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Amazing and awesome chapters! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Love that this story has a crazy Dumbledore, this it's an interesting twist to the character. Really understand the blood adoption, the repulsion spells and all those aspects much more because of that chapter, thanks for that. Stronger reaction eh, this should be interesting. Look forward to the next Writing!
krynny chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
omg love love love this you rock like a hurricane and are the bomb when it comes to writing.

thanks for writing such a fantastic story.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Potterwing chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
nice job
JoJo2381 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I love how their relationship is developing! I love when an update pops in my email it make my day!
Rainbow2007 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
i love it
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
"If you let me think about something long enough, I'm dangerous now."

So very, very true. Yay for Sirius being freed! More, please.
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »