Reviews for The Soul Mate
autumnannette19 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
krynny chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
love what you do and how you do it this is just wonderful and amazing. you have a great gift for the written word. thank you for taking so much time and effort to satisfy our need to read.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Great job! I loved it!

Kyuu out!
MagicalKitsune chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Sooo cute! I fluffy little momments like this. Looking forward to finding out what Albus is planning and the reactions from Molly and Arthur, on Harry being blood adopted by Sirius and Remus.
kentrek1 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
molly will not like this, but as long as harry is part of the weasley family he is charlie half brother. and having a sexual relationship like that is wrong.

hope that draco does accept his father and godfather relationship. after what u told us about narcissa, lucius relationship with severus is one of the good things going for lucius the other being draco.

hope that dumbledore is deal with and soon, but why is he trying to force harry and charlie to go to the next step, when both are not ready?
Yana5 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
cool chapter
Ttys it'd ku chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
The plot thickens... I'm glad Harry wants to be adopted by Sirius, it was a little weird for him to ve soul mates with someone who he was practically related to!

Well done, great chapter. :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
how come I feel that Harry is going to be the mother hen in the relationship.
123claire123 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
great chapter
beverlie4055 chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
love the chapter
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
beaniebot475 chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
Nice, I love how innocent Harry is!
animeloverani chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
Poor Draco, that was a shocker for the poor guy. Nice way to meet ur Daddy. Can't wait to see how he reacts once he's awake again. update soon please.
history chapter 19 . 4/28/2011