Reviews for The Soul Mate
bouncy 72 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Ooo I'm loving this fic. I adore Charlie, & there's hardly anything out there with him in.

I'm enjoying Harry & Draco's blossoming friendship too. Looking forward to what happens next :)
mylife9 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
This is such a good story!

As I'm reading this story, I'm happy and then sad and then angry as I'm reading about what's going on between charlie and harry and hearing (vaguely) about what dumbledore wants them to do.

I like the way charlie and harry met and how their relationship has grown since then. I don't think that it's too fast paced at all.

And the relationship between harry and draco is nice. I'm amazed that harry opened up so fast to draco, given their history, but, whatever, it led to harry being there for draco when he learned that his godfather and father were soul mates.

I want to know what happens next!

How does draco take the news of snape and lucius being soul mates? Do sirius and remus get closer to hharry? How is this blood adoption is going to work? Do charlie and harry manage to escape dumbledore's plans, even without knowing what they are? How is the rest of harry's school life going to progress? Is dumbledore really insane?

Ah! Questions!

Please keep up the great work and thanks for writing!
Lady Babette chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
This is my most favorite story of yours yet. I am totally in love with it.
misguided gh0st chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
i like it!
Silver Green Flames chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
LOL OH HES GOING TO BE A HANDFULL. :-)

UPDATE SOON. :-)

SGF.
Badbonita chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Well that's one situation about to be wrapped up if Albus will allow Sirius and Remus blood adopt Harry. I'm sure he will not be happy to lose some of his grasp on Harry. Obviously, you have a plan so I'll just wait to see what you've got planned.
Emerald Harkness chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Like how you had the blood adoption talked about first with Charlie and then with Harry. Like how Harry was protective of Draco even though they really only started their friendship. Really like how you made Harry seem soo smart and have him soo smart and have a mind that plans and questions. Look forward to the next Writing!
serenityselena chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
well... that sure take care of some things...

glad to see they are all on the same page...

hope to read more soon _
autumnannette19 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
krynny chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
love what you do and how you do it this is just wonderful and amazing. you have a great gift for the written word. thank you for taking so much time and effort to satisfy our need to read.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Great job! I loved it!

Kyuu out!
MagicalKitsune chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
Sooo cute! I fluffy little momments like this. Looking forward to finding out what Albus is planning and the reactions from Molly and Arthur, on Harry being blood adopted by Sirius and Remus.
kentrek1 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
molly will not like this, but as long as harry is part of the weasley family he is charlie half brother. and having a sexual relationship like that is wrong.

hope that draco does accept his father and godfather relationship. after what u told us about narcissa, lucius relationship with severus is one of the good things going for lucius the other being draco.

hope that dumbledore is deal with and soon, but why is he trying to force harry and charlie to go to the next step, when both are not ready?
Yana5 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
cool chapter
Ttys it'd ku chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
The plot thickens... I'm glad Harry wants to be adopted by Sirius, it was a little weird for him to ve soul mates with someone who he was practically related to!

Well done, great chapter. :)
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »