Reviews for The Soul Mate
peny.lane chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Well hot damn that's a pretty little twist!
KritianLOVE chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
*blink blink*...in the immortal words of Gabriel Iglasies(sp)...DAMN!...ok wow totally awesome twist
criminally charmed chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Ok - I really didn't see THAT coming.

Oh, I could see SiriusRemus or Lucius Severus. But LSD? Whoa.
Start.Again.Angel chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
A twist! We finally know who Severus' lover is. Great chapters
Rainbow2007 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
poor draco i love it
FantasyLover74 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
hehehe

making Darco faint
dax33 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
that was a wonderful chapter I love your stories and I can't wait for more of them to continue
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chaper. Please update soon.
serenityselena chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
yay... Sirius is free...

oh my... poor Draco... what a shock...

cant wait for the next chapters _
hpbrat2 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I figured Lucius was Sev's mate, but I didn't realize that Luc was the one who carried Draco. I can't wait to read more. I am absolutely loving this. Thanks!
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Grrr! i dont know what Sirius is I don't have a broad knowledge of magical creatures Huff! at first knew i read feed i thought vampire but then it said that it stomped Albus so that couldn't be right any-who what i want to know is who Severus mate is i'm thinking Lucius but im only 1% sure o well i'll find out so right? _
Yana5 chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
is he an incubus
slashluver1984 chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Is Sirius a physcic vampire? Loving the story as well as your other 1s, keep up the good work.
Orion-Starr chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
I like your fics.

Although this one has rather fast going plot and I wouldn't mind longer chapters, I can say that I like it.

I believe Sirius' heritage is something along the lines of the dementors great great something or maybe he's got a royal blood that used to govern the island of Azkaban and its dementors? Or maybe I'm wrong and it's completely something else :D

I wonder what will happen to Remus and Sirius :)

Still I like this story. I'd like to see a little more of Bill and maybe Draco? Would a second soul mated couple be a little to much? :)

Is Draco son of Severus and Lucius? It does sound so :)

Any way I humbly await next chapters :)
RRW chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Is he an incubus or something similar? Actually I have no idea.
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »