Reviews for The Soul Mate
reynachavez48 chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Hilarious the ending especially.
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
Please update soon...SOON!
puffin chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
Finally made it throw all 55 chapters you have out. I can tell this story is close to an end. I will be sad when it happens but yet looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to your next chapter. But I know how real life can get in the way of writing and posting a chapter so I understand when/if it takes a while to post. I will see ya with it.
puffin
disneypenguin chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
Loved it. Keep up the great writing.
dragon fier 20 chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
ohh! that was sooo cute! :D i loved that, and i'm sooo glad that Dray is going to get some good things in his life, he deserves it! :D loved it a lot, and i can't wait for more! :D plz update soon
R chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
Who cares why, let's just enjoy the fact that you're back! R
107602 chapter 55 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for the update. Albus tried his best to do what is right, but he is only human and makes mistakes. I guess we can forgive him. See you next update. :)
AB Feta chapter 55 . 8/19/2013
:D
dementia-notAhumanBeing chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
i really love this story
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter. I am glad that Luc and Narcissa were able to become alive again.

Can't wait for more.
jwstahle chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story a lot. Personally I think u were too easy on dumbledore.
Please update soon
Mithryl chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
Reread the whole thing before reading the new chapter - wow, this really does look like it's wrapping up doesn't it?

This is a great story when taken altogether, but this chapter really brought out the fact that everyone's been changed by events for better or worse. Even as a manipulative old man, Dumbles did do some incredible stuff over time, giving him his dues for past services was really good, too.

And I will wait patiently for the next updates to both your stories.
Elfin69 chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
AT least they now know that Voldemort is finally defeated and can no longer hurt them and that they do not have to worry about Dumbledore either. I am glad that they did give him a hero's funeral instead of letting everyone else know. Cannot wait to see everyone's reactions to who is together with who.
Lupinesence chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter :)
Absolutely Fourtunate chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
HA! I KNEW IT! Aw man, this is becoming my favorite soap right now. In my last review, I meant love not live. Such a great story you have here.
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »