Reviews for The Soul Mate
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
TIGGI1 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
thanks for the new chap :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
I like this chapter. Is a good chapter. Please update soon.
kentrek1 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
oh i just firgure who the silver wolf is, lucius malfoy. it look like there is more to lucius and severus then we see. the fact that lucius say that james was severus blood brother. great to hear that lucius is try to clear sirius name. but will any of this be told to harry. just hope that remus believe that sirius was framed and keep severus secrets until it is time.

i do hope that draco doesn't follow in the path that his mother wishes 4 him and become friends with harry and the other.
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Ewwww...the plot thickens..who is this mysterious Long haired wolf...will they be able to keep harry and charlie out of trouble? Will Draco and Harry become friends? who knows..

*rubs hands together* can't wait for the next chappie.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Great job! It's really getting interesting now! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Kyuu out!
momocolady chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
good chapter
KritianLOVE chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
I just want to say when you introduced the whole mind link thing and the ability for harry to have kids i stared laughing very very loud as i did this in the University library it was very strange but this chapter was awesome
Start.Again.Angel chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Great job! Thanks for explaining the soul bond even more. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Evci chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Love it so far, I hope you update soon ! This is an amazing story.
HPxMangaFan chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Oooooh! This is getting really good! I like the bonding explanation. Can't wait for the next chapter!
serenityselena chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
oh my ... the second steep already ...

they will surely have a very strong relationship ...

cant wait to read more _
kentrek1 chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
great to see that harry and charlie relationship is growing stronger every time. great intro for remus, and good to see him telling harry about his parents.

just a couple of questions. 1 will harry thrid year follow the book? 2 are you going to kill cedric in harry fourth year or let him live?

i know you may not wish to answer yet, but if you could just let us know where you see the story going. thsnk you.
TIGGI1 chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
thanks for the new chap :)your writting is very appriciated
1,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »