Reviews for The Soul Mate
puffin chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
I had a feelint it was Lucius. But wow on Harry's parents part of that story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
SoulSearcher95 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Okay I admit, I had an inkling that Sev's soulmate was Lucius, but that end was a surprise.

This is awesome. Keep it up.

Update asap?
kentrek1 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
great chapter. i knew the wolf had to be lucius, but draco the son of lucius and severus. is one thing i didn't. but draco finding out after walking in on them, priceless. great to see sirius and remus making up for all that lost time.

so when will harry see the black family home? will lucius stay married to narcissa or just keep things the way there are for now? and when we have some harry/weasley scenes and harry/charlie ones.
kyuubi-rain chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
OOHHH DAMN BITCHES! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!1
Emerald Harkness chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Psychic vampire, never even knew those exist. Nice way to bring out the Lucious/ Severus relationship, the Lucious being Draco's mother thing a complete surprise but I love it. Also the whole adapting Narcissa's mind was a nice touch, thought she would be told the situation and then be a friend but this version is cool too. Yay bring on more sirius/remus relationship, and let them get to know Harry better. Will be interesting to see how Charlie reacts to this but can't wait. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
krynny chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
love the way you write this is so cool. thanks for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
*Uproarious laughter* I love how you made that work, Draco is the son of Snape and Lucius. The passing out at the end just made it extra funny. Upon reading the previous chapter, I figured Sirius was part dementor, and thought, "That's cool, creative, and kinda creepy, because someone had to do a dementor for that to happen." Then I browsed your reviews for the one you declared had the correct answer, and was rather disappointed... Regardless,

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
peny.lane chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Well hot damn that's a pretty little twist!
KritianLOVE chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
*blink blink*...in the immortal words of Gabriel Iglasies(sp)...DAMN!...ok wow totally awesome twist
criminally charmed chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Ok - I really didn't see THAT coming.

Oh, I could see SiriusRemus or Lucius Severus. But LSD? Whoa.
Start.Again.Angel chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
A twist! We finally know who Severus' lover is. Great chapters
Rainbow2007 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
poor draco i love it
FantasyLover74 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
hehehe

making Darco faint
dax33 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
that was a wonderful chapter I love your stories and I can't wait for more of them to continue
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chaper. Please update soon.
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »