Reviews for The Soul Mate
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Interseting story so far

I'm curious to see where it leads.

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Evci chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Loved the cahpter, and cant wait till more is up !
momocolady chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
good chapters
serenityselena chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
so glad to see that some people are still normal and plan to protect Harry and Charlie...

hope to read more _
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
Brilliant. Update soon.
MagicalKitsune chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
Such mystery in what is to come. I'm looking forward to it!
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
Great chapter update soon
Yana5 chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
kill dumbledore
TIGGI1 chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
ohh thanks this just gets better and better until next time
kentrek1 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
great chapter. glad that charlie is waiting until harry is legal. he would not want to be throw in akazban just because dumbledore gone mad. hope that severus can explian all his fears about harry to the other heads of houses. and get the old coot away from harry. will charlie and severus tell remus about the other stuff harry told draco and will it reach severus soul mate. which i still think is lucuis.
puffin chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
This story is going great and I can't wait for the next chapter. But I'm still trying to figure out who is Severus' lover. I dont know of anyone that can morph into a wolf. Unless its someone like Greyback. But other then that its great. Like I said before, I can't wait for the next chapter. See you with it.

puffin
Rainbow2007 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
i love it
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
I always saw McGonagall as a protective lioness of her cubs, I believe what severus says in that she will help them. Come on come out with Lucious's identy as Severus's love. Charlie's reaction to consummating with Harry at such an age is exactly as i would expect and kinda want because honestly a 13 yr old to sleep with what a 20 or older man. Oh Dumbledore your a sick man and your going to see your downfall eventually. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy writing!
dax33 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
I love this story and I love the idea of Minerva being the eyes and ears it is great
1,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »