Reviews for The Soul Mate
Taboo22 chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Wonderful story so far but rather graphic on the abuse. I guess that such makes the horror of it hit home better.
kentrek1 chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
that must have been hard for charlie to hear, how harry life was before he rejoin the wizardry world. but now both he and severus know they can start to heal the injuries harry has. wonder who told them all harry was loved, oh one guess dumbledore.

hope the news of sirius being framed will help remus trust he agian. as harry will need both of them and charlie in his life. hope that draco keeps the other snakes off harry and does really become his friend.

and stop dumbledore meddling in harry life, please.
Rainbow2007 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
ilove it
TIGGI1 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Ohh will Harry and draco become better friend even more so than ron and harry i think so i mean harry has told draco (things in this chap) more than he's told ron anyways it was good thanks
Reithandina chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
eww... This is practically incests! Harry did afterall become Charlie's halfbrother now. Eww!

u gotta be an only child. Incest ain't cool!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
Emerald Harkness chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Oh wow, love the draco and harry scene with the whole explaination of both sides of the story. Can't wait to see how Charlie and Severus react to everything when they move off, also to see how they confront harry on what they over hear. Look forward to seeing the two sets of adult couples come together and finally be together. I see a evil Dumbledore, or at least a crazed one. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
jammies2000 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Interesting story. I do hope that someone besides Draco heard what Harry said about what Albus is mumbling. Because it seems like he wants Charlie to 'finish' the bond now when Harry is what only like 12 or 13? That is just sick. If this is Harry's second year then he is only 12 and wanting Charlie to 'complete' the bond with him is just 'eeww' and makes me wonder if Albus isn't slightly demented. I mean I don't care if it is 'for the greater good' that is just sick and I would hope that maybe someone that is and adult and on Harry's side would overhear Albus and then have him committed (after cursing him into the next decade)

thx for posting
Godricsgrl89 chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Amazing fic, I haven't had the chance to read many Charlie/Harry fics but I love this, and what's with the "sister and blood brother," mention, is it Lily and James that he was referring too? It's all wonderful. Update soon, please.
yukineko19 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
i love it
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
i loveit
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
I swear that white wolf is Lucius, isn't it?

Keep up the good work!