Reviews for The Soul Mate
Jaden Shadow chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Fenrir/Severus?
Lovefremione chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Can't decide. Sounds like it could be Fenrir, or even Lucius. But then you outed Lucius as the one to give Ginny the diary so that doesn't make sense. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fanfic0Reader chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
please update again soon
hpbrat2 chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
I am intrigued. I can't wait to see what comes next!
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
That was awesome. Update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
dax33 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I love this story I love that SNape and charlie are in the story and I hope when back and Remus come back it wont hurt Harry's relationship with snape I can see remus and snape be friends. I think it is perfect that charlie teaches.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
And you somehow managed to get an entire 200 page novel summarized into about 300 words XD Nice. Sadly, however there was a lack of memorable events in this chapter, though (i.e. I may have to read it again at your next update, as I'll have forgotten everything).

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Yana5 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
someone hit malfoy
FantasyLover74 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I love that Charlie is going to be at the school full time with Harry.
momocolady chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
good chapter
kentrek1 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
now that charlie will be teaching harry will not have to wait to see him. maybe severus can get draco to become a friend to harry, but first draco will have to see harry and the weasley family as people and not by how much money you have.

speaking of money, will harry have more than 1 vault. and will he learn about his family, not just his parent but his whole family.
TIGGI1 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
thanks for the new chap :)
Alec McDowell chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Nice chapter. I like how simple the Chamber issue was resolved with an older person to confide in around. Charlie being made the COMC teacher is a nice touch as well, especially with Remus around next year. Hopefully Charlie will be able to talk Harry out of taking Divination as well!
Emerald Harkness chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
I like how to still had JK's story but made it different with your own twist. Love how Charlie and Harry's relationship is, and i like how you let snape and harry come to an understanding. Malfoy is a twit and he'll learn soon enough, i hope you just have him learn this lesson in this story. Look forward to what ever you have happen with Harry and Charlie. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing! PS. Been reading your other stories, just haven't had time to review on them. I've liked then all, regrets was a little too much for me but otherwise i've loved all the new stories. Keep up the good writing!
1,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »