Reviews for The Soul Mate
HPxMangaFan chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
This is so sweet. I love Charlie's over protectiveness. Ican't wait to read the next chapter.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Yana5 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
yay go charlie
RRW chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Hmmm...I wonder if Malfoy has some feelings, other than hate, for Harry?
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Go Charlie! I sooooo LOVE the way he told Draco off (though Draco is my fave character) it doesn't mean that what he did was inexcusable... Raven is one of Harry's most common nickname... why is that? I really do wonder about that fact... err... Author: excellent work again mate! keep it up... Cherio.. _
TIGGI1 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
ohh please update soon this is very good
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Aw poor Harry. More please, I want to see how everything goes with Charlie involved!
FRK921 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Awww! They kissed here too! I'm following all your stories and love them all!
brokenangelwings16 chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
plz keep wrting
RRW chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Well at least Dumbledore shows some remorse for his decisions. Also, I wonder what is going on with the Dursleys? They should not get away with the abuse they did to Harry. They need to be punished.
Paddy Gurl chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
good
Kitty with a Sniper chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
this story is great. you don't see a pairing like this very often. please continue
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Great job! Can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
peruser chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
I'm glad that Harry and Charlie havn't been made brothers by the adoption. It looks like this will be a slow and steady courtship since Harry is so young. I like the idea of Charlie being there to support Harry through all of the garbage that the wizarding (Ministry, press, public) world will put him through.
serenityselena chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Im so glad that Harry is ok and that Charlie managed to get to him ...

it was high time for Dumbledore to find out about Harrys life with the Dursleys ...

hope to read more soon _
1,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »