Reviews for The Soul Mate
serenityselena chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
hope they manage to thwart Dumbledores plans...

glad to see that Harry is so much better now... and that Draco is changing...

hope to read more soon _
MagicalKitsune chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
I reallly like the mystery surronding the past of Severus, Lily, James, Remus, Sirius. Also is Lucius Severus's lover? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Emerald Harkness chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Malfoy, knew it, interesting in the realtionship factor with Snape. Glad that Harry gets to experience a family. Look forward to seeing what Draco does now that he knows Harry's back ground. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
peruser chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Is Snape's lover Lucius Malfoy? No...the lover is shorter than Snape and Malfoy Sr. would be about the same height. So, is this a mysterious OC character, or is it a cannon character? Good story so far.
Yana5 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
aww not a cliffy
Deby Magid chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
wow

i think he will talk with severus sooner than he had planed
RocklynnJasmine chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
TIGGI1 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
thanks for the new chap :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
I like this chapter. Is a good chapter. Please update soon.
kentrek1 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
oh i just firgure who the silver wolf is, lucius malfoy. it look like there is more to lucius and severus then we see. the fact that lucius say that james was severus blood brother. great to hear that lucius is try to clear sirius name. but will any of this be told to harry. just hope that remus believe that sirius was framed and keep severus secrets until it is time.

i do hope that draco doesn't follow in the path that his mother wishes 4 him and become friends with harry and the other.
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Ewwww...the plot thickens..who is this mysterious Long haired wolf...will they be able to keep harry and charlie out of trouble? Will Draco and Harry become friends? who knows..

*rubs hands together* can't wait for the next chappie.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Great job! It's really getting interesting now~! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Kyuu out!
momocolady chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
good chapter
KritianLOVE chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
I just want to say when you introduced the whole mind link thing and the ability for harry to have kids i stared laughing very very loud as i did this in the University library it was very strange but this chapter was awesome
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »