Reviews for The Soul Mate
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
huhuhuh... now they all know how Harry's life had been! update again soon please..! Great job, mate! tata for now...
Start.Again.Angel chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
HOORAY! Reunion for Harry and Charlie was a success, great job by the way, describing what being away from your soul mate does to you. Great chapter, and I'm so excited for the next chapter
Fanfic0Reader chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I really like your story, Harry and Charlie rock

Please update again soon
HPxMangaFan chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Love the sweet reunion! So cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.
WyrdSmith chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Damn it! Write faster! ... Um... I'll send you chocolate! holding out a box of Fannie Mae candies ... come here, girl! Come on!
Deby Magid chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
hope harry learn to think he deser pain, and that Albus, start to do something.

good chapter
kentrek1 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
well that will show albus to check on someone he placed with as minerva said "the worst kind of muggles". and hopefully harry can be check over and heal so that part of his life can be closed forever. good to read about harry and charlie 1st kiss to bad that it had to be like that. hope that with charlie close by, he and charlie can get to know each other before anything else happen.
Emerald Harkness chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Nice way of revieling harry's abuse to albus, wonder what his reaction will be like. Was waiting for this chapter lol, to see what happened to harry and charlie with the seperation, like the medecine of a kiss to fix harry. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Yana5 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
well dumbledore it is your fault
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Great chapter update soon
Dedelle chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Well... Love the stoey... when there will be more?
Sanity and Katlin chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
i'm liking this story so far and i can't wait to read more
Silver Green Flames chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
aww i hope that you finish this story and i can not wait to read more of it so do please hurry with the postings.

will they find the dursleys? and will harry be alright
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Another ‘Wow’!

I can totally see the Dursly’s just disappearing like that. And Severus’ change of heart about Harry is very sweet. I think that if he’d ever seen how Harry was treated at ‘home’, that it was so similar to himself, he may have felt differently in Rowling’s books.

Poor Harry though, not saying anything about being in pain. It’s not right that anyone should think that they must suffer in silence. I’m so glad that Charlie’s boss in Romania knows about Soul Mates.

I’m so glad that you are going to keep Sirius alive! He’s always been one of my favorite characters. (I cried when he was killed.)

I can’t wait to read what happens next.
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »