Reviews for Dreams of Power
caylender chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is sooo creepy, but I love it. I like the style you used; it had some nice repetitive sentence structures which gives this entire fic a poetic quality. I bet it would be a good one to read out loud. Great job! :)
KLASH lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is amazing, I absolutely adore KLASH. There really needs to be more of these two.
cazemnn chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love this Story :))
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, that was actually a pretty cool take. I liked the idea, that the witch-punk wanted to turn Wally just so he could be amused. And Wally not even stopping to consider. Very in character (well, I don't know about the Klarion guy liking Wally, but otherwise in character!). Thank-you for writing it!

Kiwisilence chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh Wally, please accept Klarion. I love how you filled the prompt from LJ. Just in case you didn't know, Klarion is a selectable character for fanfics now.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i liked it, though i cant help but wonder what would have happened if wally said yes...
paper.creations chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I absolutely adore the style of this. It's very dreamy - no pun intended - and poetic. I really loved the bracketed bits and how you sometimes let them intersect a piece of dialog. It made it feel more like Wally was following his dreamy train of thoughts in this.

And I really liked the unrequited obsession Klarion had for Wally. Their exchange was excellent, and I loved Klarion in this. Very evil, but still enjoyable.

I don't think there was anything in this I didn't like. Very nice read :)

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
OOH! Cool! More Klarion/Wally goodness! XD Love this! *U* You're so awesome at writing these! *U* Rock on! The emotion, description, characterization-and the italicized lines in this one especially were amazing! *U* Rock on!
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh my gosh, I'm the person who prompted this on the YJ anon meme. And I am so glad you uploaded this here!

In case you haven't read what I wrote over on the mem, I really love your use of italics and how everything ends up being a dream. It's really descriptive, even though not that many words were used. I really appreciate you filling this out for me and I love how you wrote it.
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
How dare you try to be creative! This is horrible, horrendous, hideous writing! Arrrrr!

Actually, the style wasn't bad, IMHO. It certainly had a nice dream-like quality to it, which works well with the plot.

Speaking of plot, I'm really diggin' the Klarion/Wally in this. I just love the idea of Klarion wanting him & Wally not feeling the same way. (Klarion's such a spoiled brat, I can totally see him throwing a complete FIT over not getting the boy he wants.)

Overall, very nice work!
EpicMickeyX chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay! A Klarion Fanfic!
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
It worked well.

I'm a bit surprised at how many people think Wally defeated was Nabu who did the work. Wally has yet to be allowed to do anything truly awesome in this show so it was really disappointing that his 'showcase' ep was this one. I hope they have a better ep for him down the line.
harleyquinsanity chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awww. Poor Klarion! 3 I loved this story. Your descriptions are great and both charcaters feel real. It's also great to have another KLASH (aka Klarion/Kid Flash) fic on here. :D Yay!